Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 178
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 107
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Ingomu launches new app, bringing coaching to those who need it and benefit from it most
- Hire Dynamics Celebrates 20 Years, Putting Over 625 People to work Each Day in Savannah
- Developing great leaders crucial to building a strong organisation
- Fabrication jobs at Robinson cater to a variety of skill sets
- Contact Discovery Services Ownership Co-Founds New Women-led Cyber Company and Appoints Twilla Case as CEO
- Integrity Employee Leasing board appoints Robert Hensley Chief Executive Officer
- David Botos, Founder & CEO of Helix Discusses Innovative Recruiting Channels
- TopSource Worldwide Acquires Compandben
August 18, 2021
Provo, Utah — Early this morning Eddy publicly launched version one of their free, community-built HR encyclopedia (https://eddy.com/hr-encyclopedia/). It currently features more than 100 entries covering the what, why and how of foundational HR topics. And with the help of the HR community, Eddy plans to quadruple its size by the end of the year — ultimately producing the world's largest, free encyclopedia of HR.
"Imagine a 250-page book on HR. That's where we're at now." says Stephen Fortuna, one of Eddy's community managers, "Every week we're adding about 29 more pages to that book. And with new professional contributors signing up every week, we'll be able to move faster and faster."
More on eTradeWire News
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
"We couldn't be more excited by the value this resource brings to the HR community."
The key to the encyclopedia's success has been its ability to mobilize the HR community. The project is supported by more than 100 HR professionals to date, most of which hold graduate degrees and other advanced certifications. Each week they can sign up for topics to write about, and are paid for their work.
"Working with the Eddy team on its encyclopedia has been absolutely amazing." says HR Consultant Wendy Kelly (MSHRM, PHR, SHRM-CP), "The project has allowed me to not only sharpen my HR skills, but to work with an amazing group of people. If you're interested in joining the team, I say do so."
Eddy invites HR professionals of all experience levels to visit the encyclopedia, and join the team (https://eddy.com/become-a-contributor/) that's putting it all together.
"Everything we do at Eddy is focused around one thing: making life as easy as possible for HR so they can focus on helping their organizations take better care of their people." says Travis Hansen, Eddy's Founder and CEO, "We hope our contributors can find purpose in being part of that mission."
More on eTradeWire News
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
View our announcement LinkedIn post (https://www.linkedin.com/posts/safortuna_free-hr-encyclopedia-1000-weekly-readers-activity-6833765420982525952-I4nM).
The encyclopedia can be viewed here (http://eddy.com/hr-encyclopedia/).
HR professionals can apply to become contributors here (https://eddy.com/become-a-contributor/).
Eddy is an all-in-one HR Suite based in Provo, Utah. Their intuitive software helps local businesses more easily manage their people, payroll, and HR processes in a single place.
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots
- SmartBear Names Dan Faulkner as New Chief Product Officer