Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Codie Sanchez Reviews - This Contrarian Has a Lot to Say
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- Tony Robbins Case Study - If He Had to Start Over
- How to Generate Leads With Content
- This Holistic Life Academy is Training New Healers
- Credit Repair Cloud Review - And Daniel Rosen's Software
- Digital Global Nomads Review - and Serioja Glorie
- Dedicated Email Marketing Reviews and Strategy
- OCS Method Accelerator Review - Chris Evans - Nope Not the Actor
In other words, after a couple of weeks, these budding entrepreneurs don't appear on the ads anymore.
Apparently, they join the ranks of the one-campaign YouTube ad runners!
Of course, there are exceptions.
But these exceptions are usually the "online gurus" or entrepreneurs with deep pockets who can afford the YouTube game.
I've read business reports that claim that it takes at least $2,000 to $3,000 to get any kind of real traction going with YouTube (or Facebook).
The gentleman goes into great detail about the lengths he took to create, display, and run the ad on YouTube.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
He then says the following:
"With these adjustments, I was able to significantly lower the cost per conversion for the campaign.
In conclusion, did you break even?
Nope. I lost money.
Many viewers did place an order after seeing the ad, but not enough to justify continuing the campaign. This was true even taking into account the full lifetime value of a customer. While I was not able to make the campaign break even, by tweaking the targeting options I was able to get pretty close.
For now, I have stopped the campaign and will reflect a bit on what went wrong before possibly trying again."
You can read his entire article at the link below:
- How can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Present WE ❤️ NY, Visions & Views of Two Great Photographers, Dec 13-Feb 12
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series by Debut Publisher Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- BEYA to honor the 36th annual Black Engineer of the Year
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- Modular Mezzanines Make The Most of Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Tactical Knife Set | Tanto's Exclusive Tactical Knife You Need Now
- ACEC/MA Announces AECOM as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Prepare To Be Transported On December 10th
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards