Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 239
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Carolina Arbors' Residents Participate in Building Habitat for Humanity Homes in Durham
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Isaac Lidsky Discusses His Descent Into Blindness en Route to Becoming a famed Author and Father
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
With simple UI and functions, you can turn your focus toward yourself rather than others through using Wonderful. Especially, in this time of coronavirus, you may find consolation within your inner self rather than others. There are five different components in Wonderful: Saying, Question, Action, Story, and Mood.
Wait, what is Saying? Basically, Wonderful gives you quotes from famous people or movies about self-esteem or identity. Different quotes pop up on top of the main screen each day. You may think deeply about it or just pass by it.
The three main components are Question, Action, and Story.
Question is where you answer the daily question. Most of the time, it is about self-esteem or your opinion. You will get to answer a different question every day.
Action is where you simply answer your deeds of the day. It can be taking a break or standing up against injustice. But it can be as simple as drinking enough water or sleeping more than usual.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
Once you complete answering Question or Action, you can see your response a year before. You can compare how your life has changed or how your thinking has altered or stayed the same.
Story is more about daily life. Who you met, what you talked about, when you woke up, why do you want that bread, etc. It is just a diary. You write about your day, which is a story.
All these words can be shared with others. By selecting to publish to the forum, other users can view your answer. Think of it as a gift to others. Many users in Wonderful have trouble with their self-esteem. Your words may be a surprising gift to others.
Last component of Wonderful is a mood. There are five moods you can choose. Sad, Angry, Happy, Soso, and Wonderful. I personally think it is a little difficult since your mood may change dramatically even in one day. Yet, think of it as an average.
Wonderful has a wonderful tool for users. You write each day, and when you click the top left icon, you can see how your life is recorded in Wonderful in that month. In calendar view, each day is colorized with little dots representing Question, Story, and Action.
Why not try Wonderful? Make your day wonderful with Wonderful.
- New Book for Women Who Love to Eat and Hate to Move
- The Most Innovative Hip Hop Cypher of 2020 Has Been Released!
- TRECIG'S CIO & Cybersecurity Expert Jim West Shortlisted for Cyber Security Award
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Jerry Chili' Pants (unzipped! 'FLASH') Falwell Jr.! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Humbl Hustlr Foundation's 2020 Hustl•Print Entrepreneurship Pitch Competition deemed a success
- South Side Food Co-op Sponsors C.O.R.E. Songwriting Competition, 2020
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020