Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 211
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 138
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASICFPGA releases new HDR ISP core (three exposure, 120dB)
- VersaLogic shipping new Arm-based board with wireless I/O
- Joseph Federico Announces 2019 NJMET, Inc. Membership Renewal with ASTM International
- New think tank launches in Australia to combat growing threat of electronic waste
- Remotec Announces Conexum Solution & Program and Partnership with Tantiv4 Inc. – Enabling Both Voice Assistant and Infrared Control on One Platform
- New six degrees of freedom sensor characterizes motion
- Precision Waveform Generation is Key for Electronic Stimulus & Response Testing
- Voyager Maritime Alliance Group (VMAG) successfully completes another government contract. This latest project is on board USS Ardent (MCM-12)
- IronYun Signs OEM Agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise for its AI NVR Smart City Video Analytics Solution
- Saelig Introduces R5x50 Real-Time 8/18/27GHz Spectrum Analyzers
The F200 gives drivers a more expansive view of the road, with a crisp, 1080p full HD resolution and a wide 140-degree angle recording view. The F200 also offers high visibility behind the vehicle as well, with a 720p HD rearview camera. And with advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, the F200's extended range covers a greater span between bright and the dark areas while driving.
The F200 2 Channel Camera also has three affordable rear view camera options for consumers and drivers of commercial vehicles. The rear camera option allows drivers to have a clear view of incidents at the rear, recording HD 720p video at 30 frames per second. For taxi drivers, there is an IR camera (internal) option. It films inside the vehicle making taxi journeys safer for the driver and rider. The external camera option is weatherproof and captures any incidents at the rear, particularly useful for drivers of commercial vehicles.
With more drivers seeking in-car camera's that don't look out of place within their vehicles, THINKWARE built the F200 with an inconspicuous and streamlined concept in mind. The F200's compact rectangular shape and screen-free design takes into consideration all of the driver's vantage points to avoid blocking views of the road while fitting perfectly on their front windshield.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
Equipped with Energy Saving Parking Recording, the F200 is designed to prevent vehicle batteries from drain. Compared to the Normal Parking mode (motion & impact detect), the Energy Saving Parking Recording reduces the output of energy from the car, resulting in a longer parking recording.Drivers who use the function can capture longer term parking footage without concern.
The F200 can also withstand the harshest weather conditions. With its Integrated Thermal Protection feature, a thermal sensor triggers a self-protection mechanism to shut down the device under extreme temperatures, protecting the device from both cold and hot temperature damage.
In addition, the F200 also offers the following features:
· 2CH FHD(1080p) 140˚ wide angle with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)-720p HD rear view
· Safety Camera Alert (Optional GPS Antenna Required)
· Built-in Wi-Fi
· Various recording modes (Continuous/Incident/Manual Recording Mode)
· Format Free 2.0 technology
· Audio recording capability
· MicroSD Card options of 8,16, 32, 64 and 128 GB
"The THINKWARE F200 fills the sweet spot between value, design, and functionality with regards to on-board cameras."stated Brian Yang, THINKWARE's General Manager of Global Business Development. "Offering advanced features like built-in Wi-Fi, Energy Saving Parking Recording, and Integrated Thermal Protection, among others, the F200 dash cam is poised to be the most versatile and feature rich option at its price point on the market today."
More on eTradeWire News
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
As the highest selling dash cam brand in the competitive Korean market, THINKWARE's award-winning products are now available in the US and throughout Europe. The F200, which is priced at $189.99 (2 Channel), will be available on Best Buy. Each F200 comes standard with a 16 GB MicroSD card.
For more information, visit the THINKWARE website at www.thinkware.com.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE was founded in Korea in 1997 and is celebrating its 21st anniversary this year. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cam, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive user friendly interface, THINKWARE has debuted their DASH CAM lines into the US market in April 2014. THINKWARE has confirmed the export of their DASH CAM lines to 17 other countries including UK, Singapore, and Japan.
THINKWARE continues to astound the industry with their world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world's largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE was honored with the Innovation Award of the Year for its excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award(2017), IDEA Award Finalist(2017) and the Red Dot Design Award(2018)
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues