Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Eye Connect 4, 2018 by PSIM Community on Integrated Security Solutions well attended
- Hind Power illuminating the city launches new innovative street lights
- 200 G Capability Added To Popular 7290 Series Accelerometers
- STW awarded 'Bayerns Best 50' for Consistently Seeking Out Growth and Employment Opportunities
- Incure Epo-Weld HTE-6468: High Temperature Superior Strength & Chemical-Resistant Bonder
- Evervue's CabiTV CT-200 is the Seamlessly Integrated Kitchen TV
- Global Aluminium Based Battery Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- Evervue's OCEA, World's First Touch Screen Bathroom TV
The F200 gives drivers a more expansive view of the road, with a crisp, 1080p full HD resolution and a wide 140-degree angle recording view. The F200 also offers high visibility behind the vehicle as well, with a 720p HD rearview camera. And with advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, the F200's extended range covers a greater span between bright and the dark areas while driving.
The F200 2 Channel Camera also has three affordable rear view camera options for consumers and drivers of commercial vehicles. The rear camera option allows drivers to have a clear view of incidents at the rear, recording HD 720p video at 30 frames per second. For taxi drivers, there is an IR camera (internal) option. It films inside the vehicle making taxi journeys safer for the driver and rider. The external camera option is weatherproof and captures any incidents at the rear, particularly useful for drivers of commercial vehicles.
With more drivers seeking in-car camera's that don't look out of place within their vehicles, THINKWARE built the F200 with an inconspicuous and streamlined concept in mind. The F200's compact rectangular shape and screen-free design takes into consideration all of the driver's vantage points to avoid blocking views of the road while fitting perfectly on their front windshield.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pushing the Envelope Hosts "Power Hour" on Marketing to Millennials
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
Equipped with Energy Saving Parking Recording, the F200 is designed to prevent vehicle batteries from drain. Compared to the Normal Parking mode (motion & impact detect), the Energy Saving Parking Recording reduces the output of energy from the car, resulting in a longer parking recording.Drivers who use the function can capture longer term parking footage without concern.
The F200 can also withstand the harshest weather conditions. With its Integrated Thermal Protection feature, a thermal sensor triggers a self-protection mechanism to shut down the device under extreme temperatures, protecting the device from both cold and hot temperature damage.
In addition, the F200 also offers the following features:
· 2CH FHD(1080p) 140˚ wide angle with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)-720p HD rear view
· Safety Camera Alert (Optional GPS Antenna Required)
· Built-in Wi-Fi
· Various recording modes (Continuous/Incident/Manual Recording Mode)
· Format Free 2.0 technology
· Audio recording capability
· MicroSD Card options of 8,16, 32, 64 and 128 GB
"The THINKWARE F200 fills the sweet spot between value, design, and functionality with regards to on-board cameras."stated Brian Yang, THINKWARE's General Manager of Global Business Development. "Offering advanced features like built-in Wi-Fi, Energy Saving Parking Recording, and Integrated Thermal Protection, among others, the F200 dash cam is poised to be the most versatile and feature rich option at its price point on the market today."
More on eTradeWire News
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
- Everything You Need To Know About Personal Statement Writing Services
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE Head Coach Greg Moore
As the highest selling dash cam brand in the competitive Korean market, THINKWARE's award-winning products are now available in the US and throughout Europe. The F200, which is priced at $189.99 (2 Channel), will be available on Best Buy. Each F200 comes standard with a 16 GB MicroSD card.
For more information, visit the THINKWARE website at www.thinkware.com.
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE was founded in Korea in 1997 and is celebrating its 21st anniversary this year. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cam, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive user friendly interface, THINKWARE has debuted their DASH CAM lines into the US market in April 2014. THINKWARE has confirmed the export of their DASH CAM lines to 17 other countries including UK, Singapore, and Japan.
THINKWARE continues to astound the industry with their world-class DASH CAM lines during their presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. For CES 2017, the world's largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE was honored with the Innovation Award of the Year for its excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF Design Award(2017), IDEA Award Finalist(2017) and the Red Dot Design Award(2018)
- A Woman Gas Engineer and Plumber for Hertfordshire
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Menufy Partners with DoorDash to Enable Food Delivery for Restaurants