Popular on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos Awarded over $20,000 in Grants including Princeton Area Community Foundation 2022 Community Impact Grant
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
Similar on eTradeWire
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- Award-Winning Documentary "A New Home" Shares STL Bosnian Community with the World via Amazon
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for October 2022
- Harvested 2 is coming to streaming on Thanksgiving Day
- 31st Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance results
- Variety – the Children's Charity to Raise Money for Kids with Latest Gold Heart Pin Campaign
- DEI Facilitator Rosann Santos Discusses Outrage Against Halle Bailey's Casting of Ariel in Disney's The Little Mermaid
- New Smash Hit Comedy "The Marks" Feature Film set for World Premiere in Atlanta GA
- "A New Home" Celebrates St. Louis' Bosnian Community
- The 31st Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival Returns to Area Theatres Nov. 3-13, 2
Honk for Jesus Save Your Soul is a satire comedy by Adammo Ebo featuring Regina Hall (Girls Trip, Scary Move) and Sterling K Brown (This Is Us). In the aftermath of a huge scandal, the first lady of a prominent Southern Baptist Church attempt to help her husband and pastor rebuild the congregation.
Donald "DeP" Paige was tapped, thanks to his experience with the Sunday Service choir and co-producing live performances to bring a special one to both the purple carpet and main stage at Los Angeles' Regal Cinema (LA Live). On August 25, the all star choir and premiere guest performed a song medley which included Beyonce's #1 hit "Break My Soul" and the controversial fan favorite "Church Girls" off her highly acclaimed Renaissance album. The set also included other hits like Mary Mary's "Shackles"; Ghost Town DJs' "My Boo"; The Clark Sisters' "Sunshine"; Sunday service choir's "Revelation 19:1; and Richard Smallwoods' "Total Praise".
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
Dressed in white robes, the choir first rocked the purple carpet and then in similar fashion to The Clark Sisters Grammy performance (1983), they entered at the top of the stairs in the main theater to the premiere guest surprise. After a wave of claps, dances and musical excitement, directors, and producers engaged the guest and the screening began.
The We Sing choir is comprised of professional contract singers located nationwide for a variety of events. This particular group boast the talents of Keisha Renee, Tiffani Loren, Nava Morris, Alana, Derrick Evans, Musique Cooks, J. Rome, Dani Moz, Aja Marie, Lorie Moore, and Dwanna Orange accompanied by Philip Cornish and King. With more epic performances under way, you'll definitely be hearing more from We Sing.
Expectations are high for this hilarious film slated for release on September 2, 2022. Be sure to check it out and check your local listings for showtimes.
Honk For Jesus Save My Soul LA Premiere
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television
- Biggie Blinds asks, "What supply chain issues?"
- RYNO Garage Opens its Virtual Doors
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- Gas Cutting & Welding Accessories at Canaweld
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Winter Wonderland Dec. 15-18
- About MIG Pulse Welding Machines
- SEM Link Receives Additional Support from Science Sandbox for STEM Journal Club
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit