Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc.(IET) Announces Teaming with AXXELLA, LLC
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Former Daymond John partner opens movie-themed smoothie shop in South Jersey
- Energy expert launches new company to offer clean energy management solutions
- Simply The Best Digital To Provide Digital Marketing Services to Urgent Home Care - Palm Beach's Leading Home Health Service
- White Palms Fire Equipment Doubles Down on Online Presence By Hiring Leading Digital Marketing Company, Simply the Best Digital
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
- Seametrics Releases New LevelSCOUT 2X Level Logger
- Exact Solar Earns Seventh Angie's List Super Service Award
An estimated 600 billion coffee cups end up in landfills each year because they cannot be recycled. The aim of the Think Coffee Huskee Cup Swap is to put a small dent in this environmental disaster by reducing the reliance on single use coffee cups.
Taylor Bloom, a lead barista at Think Coffee's 8th Ave location says of the new program: "Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to consume less. The key was finding a cup that everyone will want to use regularly. The Huskee Cups have a great design, easy to clean and to drink from. Plus, they are made out of an organic byproduct of the coffee milling process, and so are extra eco-friendly."
More on eTradeWire News
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
Available for purchase for $20 at Think Coffee, Huskee Cups are made out of 50% coffee husk (waste from the coffee production process) and 50% post-consumer plastic. They are designed for durability and cleanability and can be turned back into new Huskee Cups at the end of their useful life.
About Think Coffee: Think Coffee is an independent NYC coffee company with 11 locations in Manhattan and a roastery and bakery in Brooklyn. Think's mission is to improve the circumstances of the most vulnerable in the coffee supply chain, but closer to home, it has also been a leader in environmental sustainability in the coffee industry, composting cups, lids and other packaging for the past 7 years.
For more info, visit https://www.thinkcoffee.com
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Let's Make "National Love Your Pet Day," Everyday!
- Humley Launches Employee Onboarding Assistant to the UiPath Marketplace
- South Carolina-based IMCS Awarded Major NIH Research Grant
- Tips on Preventing & Treating Nail Problems
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Jennifer E. Czarnowski
- Black Diamond PR & Sport Management Firm Announces Representation of Olympic Fencer, Yeisser Ramirez
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Investor needed BIOXO Solutions LLC is looking for new investors, for this life saving ground floor opportunity
- Hotel Investment Market: Where It's At and Where It's Going
- British Gardeners Vote with their Feet and Buy British