Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Announcement: WOVENSOULS Auction & Talk: The Art & Culture of Wedding Textiles of Kutch
Similar on eTradeWire
- Joseph Torra's memoir "Who Do You Think You Are?" Released
- Chinese Espionage and Corporate Greed at the Center of CIA Thriller
- 2020 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Build More Wealth Now: Take Baby Steps to Overpower Procrastination
- Secrets Threaten to Unravel Family Ties in The Wool Over Their Eyes
- Should a Person with Autism Be Allowed to Become a Professional Boxer and Put His Life at Risk?
- Reader Views Literary Awards Now Open for Submissions Featuring Enhanced Awards and Benefits for Indie Authors
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
In 1977, 27-year-old special investigator Gary Revel, in association with the House Select Committee on Assassinations, launched his own search for the unvarnished truth about King's assassination.
Danger, intrigue and murder followed. Revel's journey took him into Brushy Mountain Prison, where he met and became a personal confidant to the accused assassin, James Earl Ray. From there, Revel followed the clues wherever they led, including Memphis, Tennessee; New Orleans, Louisiana; Miami, Florida; and other undisclosed locations. Along the way, Revel had to navigate chaotic twists and turns as he uncovered information pointing to what he refers to as "the conspiracy and the involvement of organized crime and the U.S. government." Revel also lost three people close to him to murder.
The captivating story of Revel's investigation and what he unearthed is now being developed into a feature motion picture, They Slew the Dreamer: MLK-The Gary Revel Story. Revel's quest for the truth also became the inspiration for the song, "They Slew the Dreamer," and is introduced in his book, To Live or Maybe Not.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
More than 30 years after his investigation into Martin Luther King Jr.'s death, Revel continues to "shine the light of truth into the darkest halls of injustice" and finds he can't quit until the world knows what he found.
Songwriter, musician, author and special investigator Gary Revel was born in Florala, Alabama, and he formed his first band when he was 15. After a long career in music, Revel found himself investigating the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. in association with the U.S. government's House Select Committee on Assassinations. Revel continues to release and distribute music via his Jongleur Music company as well as develop motion pictures via his Jongleur Pictures company. He is also the author of My Angel from Heaven, Milestones, Grempk and Don't Stop Dancing: Stranger Than Fiction, his investigation into the life of Michael Jackson.
Revel is also founder of Mother Nature Festival Live Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
For more information, please visit http://garyrevel.com/. To hear or to download the song, "They Slew the Dreamer," please visit https://garyrevel.com/theyslewthedreamer.html
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!