Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sports World Television LIVE Worldwide "Pro Boxing Channel" Launching January 2022
- NLL Partners With Lax Sav As Official Equipment Partner
- Backstretch workers recognized by the first El Mejor Awards to be hosted by Past the Wire
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Chicago's Rainbow Road Runners Club
- Citizens Sports Training LLC to create AI and VR-powered sports training systems
- 2xu Malibu Triathlon Presented By Bank Of America Benefits Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- The Inspiring Story of Tyce Treadway: How a High School Student is Changing the Sports World
- 227's™ BLACK & BLUE HIT ALERT! JL Chili' SKINNER Spicy' Hit! #Zero! BOISE STATE! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Rerouted Officially Releases Mobile App to Public
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BOISE STATE vs OKLAHOMA STATE on FS1! College Football! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
Each year, the Golf Renovation of the Year recognizes the top course renovations and restorations from across the globe. The competition examines the full scope of the renovations, including improved playability, course aesthetics, achievement of goals and vision, infrastructure development and manageability.
While The Yards' revitalization was critical for the physical course, it was also necessary for the property's sustainability within the famed and vibrant Ponte Vedra Beach golf community. "This project illustrates the kind of innovative thinking that's needed to revitalize public courses," said judge Martin Elgison, president of the Bobby Jones Golf Course Foundation and a 2019 competition honoree.
Purchased in failing and near-irreparable condition in February 2016, The Yards reopened as the area's first and only 12-hole course in the fall of 2020. Tailored to the modern player, The Yards' transformation focused on player experience with a casual atmosphere, reduced playing time and dynamic offerings. The extensive rehabilitation of the championship front nine was complemented by the addition of a new six-hole par-three course, providing golfers with playing options of 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 holes. The restoration was completed by MacCurrach Golf Construction, a local company recognized nationally for their work on TPC Sawgrass, Streamsong and 2019 renovation winners Sea Island and TPC Sugarloaf, to name a few.
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
The Yards General Manager and course architect Mike Miles reflected, "It is an honor and privilege to be recognized amongst this distinguished group. Our team has been busy with the remaining projects that will complete our property's transformation, including an event pavilion, pickleball courts and a new maintenance facility. With our one-year anniversary coming up in October, this award is a great reminder of how far we have come."
To learn more about The Yards, visit www.playtheyards.com and read the full magazine article at https://bluetoad.com/publication/?i=714775&ver=html5&p=37.
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
- Your Child's Back-to-School Dental Visit
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Helps You with Your Experiential Marketing
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Signs Your Website Needs An Upgrade
- Guinea Court Dental Surgery – create a new affordable smile with dentistry in Basingstoke
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- Cobalt Digital's 9904-UDX-4K Provided the Perfect Solution for M6's UHD HLG to UHD SDR Conversion
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!