Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- 2nd Edition of the Most Sought-after Secret Event Held at the Duval County Courthouse
- Forget Trick or Treat – it's Trick or Eat for London's food banks
- Pro-Freedom, Anti-Woke Songwriter Unleashes UNHINGED, October 15, on all Digital Platforms
- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- "LA eats JAPAN" Comes to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles with Street Food and Live Performances
- It's Time To Change The Conversation And Inspire Youth To Build Them Up, Not Break Them Down!
- The Urban Flight Foundation Announces its Plans to Celebrate Vote Early Day
- The Foxworth Theory Podcast Presents Chef Carlos Brown (10/13) On VoiceAmerica/HarlemAmerica
- San Miguel de Allende conquers the # 1 spot in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers 'Choice Awards 2021 for the fifth Time
Luke's vision for this piece had stood the test of time. "With the enormous difficulties faced by individuals and by businesses recently, it feels wonderful to be going ahead after many months of covid-related delays" says Luke, "The global pandemic has brought people and communities together in new ways that we have learned to cherish. We are the building blocks of the future. Each brick represents an individual, a struggle, an achievement, a bond, a contribution, a connection. Human resilience and the fellowship celebrated through The Connection seems more relevant in 2021 than ever before!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Natal Chapman, Centre Manager comments "Broadway Plaza are delighted to be the starting point of this fantastic project. We encourage visitors to find out more about the installation and how they can support a local charity. We are excited to be a sponsor and are looking forward to seeing the journey of this project."
This iconic sculpture represents the walls and struggles we face in our everyday lives and how leaning on one another as a community helps us stay strong and build each other up. Individuals will be able to be part of this historic artwork by purchasing unique stainless steel bricks engraved with their name and chosen message. Companies will be invited to sponsor a brick, personalised with their company name and logo. Individuals and sponsors can donate to a charity of their choice. For Broadway Plaza, the charity partners are Cancer Research UK, The Samaritans, Dreams and Wishes, University Hospitals Birmingham and The Charlie Ramsey Research Fund. Once the bricks are all personalised, the final, larger installation will go in it's place.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Water Safety for Children with Blue Haven Pools
- CHBO Announces the development process to build the first smart-Sustainable city in Canada & the US
- Best Life For Dogs: Give Your Pup the Best Life With Premium Dog Products
- Binge Eating Disorder-Discover Ways to Heal with Dr. Gia Marson
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
Jayme Shepherd, Relationship Manager at Cancer Research UK, said: "We are absolutely delighted that Luke has decided to attempt such an inspirational challenge to not only raise vital funds for Cancer Research UK but to connect so many people through art. Luke's fundraising initiative is going to have a significant impact on our work. We can't thank Luke enough for his support and wish him the very best with his fundraising activity".
People can join Luke on this inspiring adventure through The Connection website https://theconnectionworldwide.com/ or follow us on social media.
Gill Hutchinson, Aardvark Marketing Consultants Ltd
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Muse Beauty Pro Holiday Promotion
- HelpSystems Acquires PhishLabs to Continue Expansion of Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Two Steps from Nada: A Complex Transition
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Promotes Steve Jobs' Key Skills For Enhanced Career Success
- Free Webinar on How to Prepare for the Next Disruptive Technology
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- THINKWARE Announces Halloween Day Dash Cam Discounts
- Meditation Teacher Kadeem One Discusses the Importance of Wellness in the Workplace
- All-In-One Versatility Makes NESCO Smart Canner & Cooker the Ultimate Kitchen Appliance
- New Partnership Seeks to End Teen Roadway Fatalities
- "Charlotte's Story" Introduces Modern Insights to Nineteenth Century Literature
- Fathom will Change the Way Children Read, Learn, and Collaborate
- Tips to Help Struggling Learners
- Goldstein, Buckley, Cechman, Rice & Purtz, P.A. collects toys for Toys for Tots