Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Women Veterans Alliance Shines a Light on Women Veteran Business Owners
- Ashley Lemeiux & Kelsy McHenry Are Taking Over Phoenix
- Meet & Greet Supermodel Beverly Johnson, Noire Women's Wellness Cover Model
- Meredith McNerney Joins Talent Concierge Artists Agency
- Popular Winter Mega Sale at Sunber Returns for 2022
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Twisted Sister Makeup Collection Launched by Rock and Roll Beauty
- A Black Santa Is Coming To Town Thanks To Hey Carter! Books Founder Thomishia Booker
As the concept of art changes with modern influences and media, the Wonder Woman Initiative brings attention to the most important art form—the human. Art, as a diverse range of human activity that involves the expression of creative and imaginative talent, very often receives more attention than its originating source. Through Eikón, the Wonder Woman Initiative seeks to immerse guests in a visual experience that draws attention to the woman form, also highlighting concepts of the diversity of the woman's existence, experience, struggles, and triumphs beyond the confines of society's collective understanding. In joining forces with women designers and artists who align with the Initiative's vision, guests can expect a unique Art Basel experience that fuses elements of fashion, art and humanitarianism in one space.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Activities of Daily Living Checklist Can Help You Keep Track of Your Loved Ones' Progress
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
Every year, Miami serves as host to Artists and galleries from around the world as they showcase their best work to the United States and its visitors. The Wonder Woman Initiative seeks to push beyond barriers in bringing re-definitions and a holistic understanding to the idea of art and the artist and on Friday, December 2 at a private venue in Wynwood, Florida, guests will enjoy live art installations, runway show presentations, musical/dance performances, Guest Speakers, and an awards ceremony.
Showcasing designers include VIP Queen Collection by Jennifer Nicole Lee, Mrs. Kays, I Am Eido, Sexy Sweats and more to be announced soon.
Distinguished Honoree: Gwendolyn Osborne - Actress, singer, public speaker, entrepreneur, and seen in the motion picture blockbuster movie, Wonder Woman 1984. Gwendolyn also worked for 12 years at CBS as a TV personality on the game show The Price is Right (https://lomoliqueskin.us20.list-manage.com/trac...), gaining her the accolade as the 'longest-running woman of color on a daytime game show'.
More on eTradeWire News
- Slick Cash Loan Offers Quick Personal Loans Even For Bad Credit Scores Across USA
- ELEVATE Announces Expanded MSP Partnerships, New Customer Wins and New Product Features
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
Presenting Honorees include Olympian Priscilla Loomis (https://priscillaloomis.com/), Entrepreneur Terresa Zimmerman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/terresachristensonz...), and DJ ReRe (http://www.djrere.com).
About Wonder Woman Initiative:
The Wonder Woman Initiative launched during Miami Swim Week in 2018, opening with an inaugural award show in honor of 4 female survivors. Since then, the initiative has curated over 30 events and fashion week shows including a ground-breaking event at New York Fashion Week in 2019 and since then has acknowledge and awarded over 50 women continuing to make an impact within our communities.
The Wonder Woman Initiative is currently accepting partners and sponsorships. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boca Raton Historical Society Welcomes 100+ to WALK OF RECOGNITION Ceremony at The Addison
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation
- NuSmile Dental Now Uses The Intraoral Camera For Accurate Treatments!
- Top Secret Tax Tips For 2023 Not Just For the Rich
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- An astounding 900+-piece collection on Mars is for sale through the Manhattan Rare Book Company
- REIPrintMail Reveals How To Accumulate Key Data for Real Estate Investors
- How to easily Clean a Diesel Particulate Filter & Keep it Clean Longer – ECO Fuel Systems LLC
- Shark Tank Star Daymond John Supports New Jersey's Small Business Groovy Smoovies
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Proteomic Study of COPD
- Authomize and Readibots announce partnership to enhance customer Identity Security and Remediation
- Future of Food Events Launches Inaugural Plant-Based Protein Manufacturing Summit, April 12 & 13
- Lateasha Green returns as director at P.A. Geraci Child Development
- The Hinz Company Announces the Onboarding of Its Newest Piece of State-of-the-Art Equipment Known as the Zeiss CMM
- Knobull Promotes Tips To Maximize Job Search Success
- FirstLight Home Care Unveils Newly Designed Website
- Trilogy Diamonds & Co revitalizing the Entertainment Industry