Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 324
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 262
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 183
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 177
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 167
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 159
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 129
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- SEO vs Paid Ads - Is it a Matter of Faster versus Better?
- Qode Social & Kitty's Form Strategic Partnership
- Hire Dedicated Software Development Team in 2021
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Two MarCom Awards
- How to get verified on TikTok in 2022 – 9 ways to Verify your TikTok account
- WP Rocket Review and Case Study (+70% speed increase)
- See the first black-owned social media marketing agency in the world!
- Hurela Black Friday 2021 Deals Have Arrived
- Namify Launches a Cutting-edge, Intuitive Blog Name Generator
- Hurela Black Friday Pre Sale-New Customers Register To Enjoy The Gift
approach out of lockdown.
However for some businesses lockdown saw their sales grow, one of these companies is
the Luxury urban street brand Zanouchi.
Founder Bill Akram states that whilst they were growing their sales in anyway lock down
represented a real chance to increase sales.
"People were staying at home and not going out, this meant consumer spending habits
changed overnight, with more people turning to shopping on online as the high street was
We were worried initially that our sales would decline as our brand is very much an urban
street brand, but what we found from our customers was they still wanted to look good at
home and they wanted new clothes to look forward to when lockdown ended."
In the last year, sales went up by 44% for online retailers, but for Bolton based Zanouchi
More on eTradeWire News
- #StartSmall Backs Girls With Impact, Driving Equity and the Next Generation of Women Innovators
- How i can extend Voucher for American Airlines
- Helios Merch Shop (Cyber Monday Launch)
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- Rocburn Ltd- your cost effective ventilation solution
the growth was even more than this.
Zanouchi launched on the day the UK went into lockdown. The brand launched with 5 t-
shirts and in the last year, sales have grown by 110%. The covid pandemic has helped
boost the brand's sales and the company have now expanded hiring more staff as their
Zanouchi now does women's and children. It has over 100 lines and has recently got onto
Europe's biggest marketplace for fashion Zalando.
The business has gone from strength to strength. It has had its ups and down, agency's
taking money and not delivering on promises. It has been hard work.
Bill's promise was to provide high quality luxury urban clothing at affordable prices. He has
always had a passion for fashion.
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
- Connecting Up and Link4 join forces to enable not-for-profits to reap the benefits of eInvoicing
- Realtor Sells Houses for More with Unique Target Marketing program
- Vitamin B12 Release Buffer (High Efficacy)
- High Vitamin B12 Buffered Solution (Liquid Stable)
- TVS Consumer Direct Home Shopping Network Adds Jewelry and Rare Coin Offers for Holiday Shopping
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps Job Searchers Tap The Hidden Job Market
- Boxing in the Metaverse—Jake Paul gives away a piece of his Bloktopian real estate valued at $100k
- Ringing in the New Year an Annual Exhibit of Visual Art
- Trophies by Jean Arno: Poems with hidden messages that send your mind on an awakening intellectual experience
- Binna Burra Waterfalls in the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Jason Crabb Helps Kick Off Opry Country Christmas, a New Holiday Tradition at the Grand Ole Opry
- Therapy Dog Creates NFTs For Holiday Gifts To Support Charity
- Students Sue Columbia U Over Covid Shutdown, Win $12.5 Million
- Nyasia Chane'l kicks off the Holidays with brand new cover to classic R&B Christmas song
- TVS Music Guild Launches 101 Strings Music Series for CD, LP, and Digital International Release
- American Survivalist Partners with My Patriot Supply
- What Every Female Must- Have To Prepare For Her Next Virtual Meeting