Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 166
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 156
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 142
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 110
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Meditation Hacks If You Can't Sit Still
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt
- Money Twitter - Want to Make Money on Twitter?
- Alex Hormozi Reviews - Is This Guy Full of It!?
- Done for You Services Review - is This A Viable Option for You?
- Namify Launches a Premium Clothing Brand Name Generator Tool
- Newly Released Virtual Assistant Training Course Could Help Moms All Over the Country Start and Grow
But you hate selling.
Even the idea of it makes you a bit nauseous!
The good news is you can do it through sales copy (also known as copywriting).
Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or marketing. The product, called copy or sales copy, is written content that aims to increase brand awareness and ultimately persuade a person to take a particular action.
Usually, you want this action to be "Buy Now" (or better still "Add to Cart").
You must be so familiar with the problem that your prospect has that he thinks that you were spying on him.
Hone in on the one most critical pain point that your prospect has. Then align all of your arguments to explain why your solution is perfect!
Here are some tips:
More on eTradeWire News
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Be clear about who your prospect is.
- Pick your product's most compelling benefit.
- Write the way your prospect speaks.
- Focus on the benefits instead of its features.
- Have a clear call to action.
What if you're not familiar with the product?
For whatever reason, it's not your product or you've not used it. Let's say it's an assignment. (A potentially high-paying assignment).
Then you will need these tips:
- Do your research.
- What problem does it solve?
- Is there a specific vernacular, common language, used?
- Are there copy triggers that you can employ?
Write about the product in an email to someone close. What would you say if you were trying to get them to buy it? This approach allows you to be relaxed, friendly, and not too pushy.
Too Much Free Content?
One of the hardest things to do today is to get someone to pay for your writing. There is so much free content that readers go blind to it.
You can learn how we do it with our Single Operated Newsletter. You can even get a Free week of the newsletter to see how it's done at the link below:
- PRA Group Donates $100,000 to the Foodbank's BackPack Program
- Michael Dowden Speaking at Cincinnati Software Craftsmanship Meetup
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- Del Amo Construction Brings New Life to K-12 Educational Spaces Across Southern California
- Panel of International Jurists Render Verdict that U.S. is Guilty of Genocide
- Discovery Road Season One Episode One Is Now Available
- NCMPR's District 1 "Shoring Up Success' conference connects college communicators across the NE
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Seniors Should Review Medicare Star Ratings Recommends Association
- Charity "Wins" With Judaica Jewelry, Sports Too
- 4 Things To Keep In Mind When Selling Your Home
- WindWord Group Publishing & Media Releases New Audiobook
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750