Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3910
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 908
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 860
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 857
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 848
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 837
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 834
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 755
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 518
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 419
Similar on eTradeWire
- Former Canadian Armed Forces Medic Pens a New Memoir
- Bullypup Publishing Announces Release of New Title By John C. Byram
- "Riders of the Peacemaker Trail" Gallops Out With a Vengeance for Mike Hundley
- Medical Memoir Reveals Truth About Liver Cancer
- "PMO Governance" Book by Eugen Spivak Wins Prestigious Canada Book Award
- Two Central Illinois Authors Enter Semi-Finals for International Award
- British superhero novel sequel DIE FAMOUS launches on Amazon Kindle!
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- Wizard World Teams With Madison Reading Project On Comic Book Program at Wizard World, Oct. 25-27
- "Fury's Child" by Geoffrey Abrahams is published by New Generation Publishing
Regina Ross recently released her Second Edition of My Daddy's Handbook "Pathway to the Father". In the book she gives examples of how a real dad should interact with his child/children. The stories given in the book are teachable moments to guide any dad, whether he was once deadbeat dad or a successful loving, caring dad!
In her book she intertwines the earthly with the heavenly creating a realistic view on fatherhood and the joy it brings! The earthly realm connects with every dad who interacts with their children on a regular basis telling a variety of stories experienced with her dad. Those dads that need a little inspiration on how to connect with their children will find positive guidance as they read the book.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grief Institute Announces Sponsorship of Bereavement Cruise
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Boise State 6-0! CFB National Coach of the Year Bryan Chili' Harsin! Cha Ching Chili' $$$Bonus$$$ #NIKE'Spicy' NFL Spicy' NBA!
- Lake Norman Orchestra: 7th Holiday Gala Concert and Dinner
- Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Launches With The Goals To Empower The Creative Spirit And Celebrate All
- Military Economic Impact Study Highlights U.S. Military Contribution to San Diego
The spiritual side of the book is for those dads who want more time with our heavenly Father and those who maybe didn't think they needed God to guide them as a dad. The scriptures in the book confirms the need for a higher power that loves us beyond measure and gives instruction on what to do in different situations.
There are plenty of great dads that take the time to help train and develop their children. They have seen their child's school play, little league baseball game, piano recital, dance routine and the list goes on. Some dads take the time to help their children with their homework and sit down to listen to their child and have a conversation.
Along with her music (http://www.rewmusic.com/), My Daddy's Handbook "Pathway to the Father" and her hands-on workbook called, "Running Your Race" presents a fresh perspective on good dad's, old school parenting and some ideas on how to continue to be a great caring dad. Spending quality time with our children is addressed in Regina's book as a source for dad's looking for solutions like spending quality one-on-one time in Chapter 4. No deadbeat dad here!
More on eTradeWire News
- Modesto Welcomes Ono Hawaiian BBQ
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County to Host Sixth Annual Oysters & BBQ Bash
- "Behind Closed Doors" Season One Set to Premiere in Dallas, November 15th
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
If you'd like more information about this topic or to schedule an interview with Regina Ross please call Regina at 256.221.6024 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave a comment on the Contact Us page on her website at https://mydaddyshandbook.com (https://mydaddyshandbook.com/).
- Q3 2019 | Houston Office | Research and Forecast Report
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in New Jersey!
- New Index Of Excellence In STEM Education Compares U.S. Students To Global Competition
- New Non-surgical Treatment to Correct Facial Wrinkles Introduced in Southwest Florida
- VF Launches Crypto Social Platform & Mobile IOS Support
- XOOKER Featured in Inc. Magazine Article
- Calig Kontra - Simian Automatic (Album)
- Heritage Planning Partners' Michael D'Aquila Earns WMCP Designation
- FSR's Smart-Way System Stops the Show During NECA 2019
- VERC Enterprises named to Boston Business Journal's Book of Lists for largest family businesses
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- Rook Coffee Hires New Vice President of Operations
- Toll Brothers at Trailside on Harmony now open for sales
- Interior Designer Wins Prestigious Industry Award
- Kevin Joyce Named Chief Commercial Officer at TAG Video Systems
- Shipment Temperature Monitoring for Milk Crate Transport
- Future Learning Collaborative Expands Co-Creation Activities Among Higher Ed Institutions
- International Stars Sleep on Magniflex Mattresses
- Matthew Whalen Named President And Chief Executive Officer Of Cord Meyer Development Company