Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- 5th Annual "Spirit of Our Ancestors Festival" Includes Films Featuring Descendant, Smithsonian Museum Curator as Keynote Speaker, and Updated Play
Similar on eTradeWire
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Arts Garage, Spady Museum & Delray CRA to Co-host Authors Speak Series on 'Race in America'
- A book for our times! The debut novel by author Donna Lawrence "Miss Virginia and the Sweet Sisters"
- Tea With Coffee Media Releases "The Desert Siren: The Desert Seas Book One" by Canadian J Sadler
- Innovative Author Peter Cherches Uses ChatGPT to Create Texts Based on Goya Painting
- New Book Release "A Brief Guide By My Mind" Original Poems about Everyday thoughts, life and Ideas
- On Nov 30, 2022, Manor House Publishing will release the 'Love Letters To Water' anthology, edited by author and podcaster, Claudiu Murgan
- Author Lives Through Hurricanes He Foresaw
- La'Nardo Myrick II Publishes First Children's Book titled Man-Man's First Cape
RELAY is the latest novel from author Charles L. Chatmon focusing on the senior track team as they go through a multitude of difficulties in their track competitions and personal lives in the book. This is Chatmon's first novel, which promotes the messages of friendship, perseverance, and faith with the members of the track relay team.
Set in the confines of the San Fernando Valley, RELAY focuses on the individual members of the relay squad; Felton, a nephew to the team's coach and all-around good student; Malik, a socially conscious youngster who isn't afraid to speak his mind, Troy and Harris are two streetwise young men who hang around with one of the neighborhood gangs but are just as dedicated to the team's goals of winning state. Chatmon believes the themes in the novel will convince readers of the quartet's close friendships. When tragedy strikes, they must find a way to overcome their loss to proceed with their dream. Enter Hector, an eleventh grader from a different team who must somehow fit in to be accepted as a member to the varsity squad.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2023 Book Award Winners Announced
- Brian Lottermann Promoted to Agent at Universal Attractions Agency
- Custom Engraved Firefighter Coins Make A Great Retirement Gift
- Tyler Clark Joins Global Learning Charter Public School as a Grade 5 ELA Teacher
- KITROBOT Intelligent System Corp. Introduces an AI-Powered Disinfecting Robot For Automated Cleaning
RELAY is a novel you will be sure to read over and over again. You will cheer for the Appleton relay team, you will mourn the sudden tragedy which threatens to tear the team apart, and marvel at the challenges they face on the track as well as off.
RELAY by Charles L. Chatmon. Published by Adrolite Press.
Charles's Website: https://charleslchatmon.com
- The Greendot Films: Emerging as a Leader in Film Production Despite Pandemic Challenges
- Adam Kwiat Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- vRealm Partners with MindPrint Learning to Bring Personalized Learning to Students
- People First Content Cracks the Code on AI Writing Software
- CWC360 Merges with Quality Cleaning Services, Grows Liverpool, UK Presence
- Noted Cancer Researcher V.K. Gadi to Keynote 2023 South Carolina Life Sciences Conferenc
- New Day Foundation Announces $150k Grant from Priority Health and the Total Health Care Foundation
- Phoenix On Bain Announces Flash Sale for Micro Weddings
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- New from Down & Out Books: 27 DAYS by Patrick H. Moore
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development
- Cohen Woodworking Names Alan Turner Plant Manager
- Leeds College of Building Showcases Higher-Level Training for National Apprenticeship Week 2023
- Plymouth Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- How to Make Choosing an Assisted Living Facility for Your Male Loved One Easier
- Stay Hydrated at Work with the Drinkmate OmniFizz Carbonation Machine
- Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorneys Defend Clients in Ski Resort Workplace Accidents
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Superryor Launches Mission to Ignite Transformative Journey of Healing through Non-Fiction Books