Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 419
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jeff & Paige Partner with Gunbarrel Brewing Company
- Star-packed To The Beat! sequel releases first look teaser
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- Actress Nina Ameri returns for her 3rd season on Netflix's series "Atypical"
- Todd Schowalter Launches "Road Flower Films" To Produce Streaming Entertainment For Niche Audiences
- Modelling In Canada, A Big Success For Me ― Loverboy
- Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Hosts Fundraiser for the Grand Bahama Children's Home
- Flagler Auditorium presents: Ethan Bortnick, A Celebration of Music!
- Album 'New Earth' Sends a Message in the Melody of Nature
- Teens' Kickstarter Backs Mexican Comedy–VAMONOS | Rise of the Bean
Trailers can be for completed films or scripts. They can be for feature films, TV shows, Webisodes, Games or Books. Formats can be scripted or unscripted. As long as there's a great trailer, we want to hear from you.
Over 100 producers, distributors and studio execs attended our last event. 45 filmmakers received requests. Multiple requests for the same project brought the total to 95. Deals were made. There were an equal number of requests for films and scripts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rook Coffee Releases 2019 Limited Reserve Guatemalan Coffee
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield Gala
- Radical Combustion Technologies Wins the 2019 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
Five judges will review the trailers. The 60 with the highest score will be selected. 25 of those will be chosen for the actual event which will be held in a private screening room in Beverly Hills.
$25 until December 9th
$35 until February 9th
$50 until April 9th
Netflix, Amazon, Paramount and Sony are coming.
Visit the website now!
The Trailer Film Festival
- Retrolux™ Winner of Schneider Electric and Powerhouse 4D Challenge
- Lennar Grand Opens Solera in Murrieta on Saturday, November 16
- Trump Portrait Free Speech Lawsuit Against The Smithsonian Now At The US Supreme Court
- Dev Technology to Host Job Fair for over 20 Open Positions on November 21, 2019
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Princeton
- Design 446 unveils #BetterTogether initiative
- Todd Schowalter Productions Launches "SchoolTOONS!" To Produce Educational Comics
- Jack Kline publishes family-and-friends' Christmas collection
- Mike Murphey Announces the Release of The Conman
- Mount Sinai South Nassau Appoints New Chief Financial Officer
- Malta Dynamics Launches New Hire Fall Protection and Safety Kits
- Rady School Receives National Recognition for Entrepreneurship from the Princeton Review
- Directory of Self-Published Authors - TheWritersMall.Com - Launches
- National Truck Driving Company Takes Stress out of Mid to Long Distance DIY Moves
- Scottsdale Philharmonic seeks donations, sponsors for 2020 Season
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund and Alpine Swiss deliver 3.6 million meals to children in need
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown