Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 407
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pallett Valo lawyer is a Lexpert Rising Star Award Winner
- Los Angeles Times Recognizes Kahana & Feld LLP as One of Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms in OC
- Leah Hamlin Joins U/Z as Litigation Associate
- Janet Pittman Reed starts legal blog and commentary on Family Law matters to inform families in need
- Announcing: Reviews Generator from Client Chat Live
- Attorney Michael Brody Joins Employment Law Firm LightGabler
- FileTrail to Sponsor ILTA's Insight 2018
- Tax Lawyer Richard Lehman publishes third article in a series about technology & tax practice
- Emergency Responder Michael Riley publishes second article about technology & law practice
- Lawyer K Todd Wallace publishes review of office technology for legal profession
To find the troublesome intersections in San Rafael, Kuvara Law Firm compiled five years of data from California's Office of Traffic Safety. Every single accident to occur in San Rafael since January 1st of 2013 is included in the San Rafael Accident Map to create the first interactive road study of its kind for the San Rafael area.
"We wanted to emphasize the importance of road safety and a map seemed like the perfect way to do that," remarked founding attorney, Neal Kuvara. When you interact with the map you can see where accidents are occurring and where the hot spots for crashes are.
How does San Rafael fare? There was a total of 4,891 accidents, 2,026 injuries, and 14 deaths over the course of the last five years. Accidents have increased 16.3% from 2013 to 2017.
More on eTradeWire News
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
The intersection of Manuel T Freitas Pkwy. & Del Presidio Blvd. was found to be the most dangerous intersection in San Rafael with 11 accidents in 2017. Mission Ave. & Irwin St. (9 accidents), 2nd St. & Irwin St. (8 accidents), 3rd St. & Grand Ave. (7 accidents), and Hetherton St. & 3rd St. (7 accidents) rounded out the top five most dangerous intersections. The full 'Top 10 Dangerous Intersections' can be found by clicking here (https://kuvaralawfirm.com/san-rafael-accident-map/).
"We hope that this ongoing study will ultimately help the San Rafael community reduce accidents together," Neal stressed. Kuvara Law Firm will continue to update the study on an annual basis in an effort to track the improvement or decline of local road safety in the years to come.
About Kuvara Law Firm: Kuvara Law Firm has helped defend the rights of injured Californians since 1971. The firm takes great pride in being both high tech and high touch in their approach to personal injury representation. The firm passionately advocates for safer road habits and governing policies to reduce the frequency of accidents. To learn more, on our website (https://kuvaralawfirm.com/).
Kuvara Law Firm
- East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Partnership
- Opera Naples To Perform Verdi Classic, Aida
- Stage Fund Announces Closing of European Office, Promotes More Centralized Operations in U.S
- Tech Blurbs: Bezos' Hunger Games, SQL Injection Attacks, Trump Opposes Macron's Arms Deal + more
- Evolve IP / theVoiceFactory Win for Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Online training firm, adaptiVLE, move to Broughton Hall, Skipton
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Taps Green Bee For Craft Soda
- Local Business Owner Keana Spencer Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Rotary Power supports international research and development centre
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Speaker Interview Released from Fresenius Kabi AB
- Creative Peptides Recently Launches Peptide Modification Services for Science Community
- Benchmark Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Against Siemens
- OFE Refrigerated Transport is Now Faster, Secure and User Friendly with New CMS
- Why Companies Are Adopting AWS For Their Applications?
- Fitz Chem, NAGASE Group Recognized with Three Awards for Imerys Kaolin Sales
- Moving Sucks, Blame Your Furniture
- Watertown Ford Chrysler To Host 17th Annual Complimentary Thanksgiving Dinner, Deliveries Available
- PicoProbe™ myo-Inositol Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Casa Décor Galore: Fine Home Furnishings and Accent Pieces to Define a Home