Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kim Arana Elected To Fennemore Craig Management Team
- Bernstein Law Firm Announces Attorney Jay D. Stein as Newest Member of Team
- State Farm Penalized by San Antonio Jury for Bad Faith Conduct
- Call for Nominations for the 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Kelley Kronenberg Welcomes Three New Attorneys in Fort Lauderdale
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson wins expungement of disorderly conduct
- Minnesota Expungement Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins expungement of shoplifting case
- Janet Reed, Esq. comments on recent North Carolina Supreme Court case about proper parties and venue
- Trump's Declaration of Emergency Probably Legal and Effective
- Deborah Gubernick Joins Snell & Wilmer as Partner in Orange County Office
To find the troublesome intersections in San Rafael, Kuvara Law Firm compiled five years of data from California's Office of Traffic Safety. Every single accident to occur in San Rafael since January 1st of 2013 is included in the San Rafael Accident Map to create the first interactive road study of its kind for the San Rafael area.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
"We wanted to emphasize the importance of road safety and a map seemed like the perfect way to do that," remarked founding attorney, Neal Kuvara. When you interact with the map you can see where accidents are occurring and where the hot spots for crashes are.
How does San Rafael fare? There was a total of 4,891 accidents, 2,026 injuries, and 14 deaths over the course of the last five years. Accidents have increased 16.3% from 2013 to 2017.
The intersection of Manuel T Freitas Pkwy. & Del Presidio Blvd. was found to be the most dangerous intersection in San Rafael with 11 accidents in 2017. Mission Ave. & Irwin St. (9 accidents), 2nd St. & Irwin St. (8 accidents), 3rd St. & Grand Ave. (7 accidents), and Hetherton St. & 3rd St. (7 accidents) rounded out the top five most dangerous intersections. The full 'Top 10 Dangerous Intersections' can be found by clicking here (https://kuvaralawfirm.com/san-rafael-accident-map/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- Annual Music Festival in Chicagoland Honors Legends: The Largest Event of its Kind - April 13, 2019
"We hope that this ongoing study will ultimately help the San Rafael community reduce accidents together," Neal stressed. Kuvara Law Firm will continue to update the study on an annual basis in an effort to track the improvement or decline of local road safety in the years to come.
About Kuvara Law Firm: Kuvara Law Firm has helped defend the rights of injured Californians since 1971. The firm takes great pride in being both high tech and high touch in their approach to personal injury representation. The firm passionately advocates for safer road habits and governing policies to reduce the frequency of accidents. To learn more, on our website (https://kuvaralawfirm.com/).
Kuvara Law Firm
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite