Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Justin Choi, Anixter EVP and GC Featured on The Law Department as a Business Enabler by Chuki Obiyo
- Ruby Receptionists Expands Partnerships with Legal Associations Across the U.S
- SEO for Solicitors in Glasgow | Digital Marketing for Glasgow Lawyers
- Patrick Megaro, Esq. updates "The Megaro Criminal Law Library" with new instructional series
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, Esq. publishes second part of Family Law Instruction Series
- Sarah Cox Esq. publishes Second Issue of Law Instruction Series, Seminar Business & Real Estate Law
- Kelley Kronenberg Welcomes Jeremy M. Mishali and Yanitza Schoonover to its Fort Lauderdale Office
- Criminal Defense Attorney publishes article on changes in self defense law in Florida
- In the second article of her Instructional Series, Lawyer Magdalena Cuprys addresses business visas
- Joseph Andriola, Jonathan Longobardi and Dennis Carnelli Join Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C
To find the troublesome intersections in San Rafael, Kuvara Law Firm compiled five years of data from California's Office of Traffic Safety. Every single accident to occur in San Rafael since January 1st of 2013 is included in the San Rafael Accident Map to create the first interactive road study of its kind for the San Rafael area.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dbvisit and FlashGrid Partner to Deliver Database DR and HA in the cloud
- CallVU Chosen by International Credit Card Provider to Simplify & Secure Customer Interactions with
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
"We wanted to emphasize the importance of road safety and a map seemed like the perfect way to do that," remarked founding attorney, Neal Kuvara. When you interact with the map you can see where accidents are occurring and where the hot spots for crashes are.
How does San Rafael fare? There was a total of 4,891 accidents, 2,026 injuries, and 14 deaths over the course of the last five years. Accidents have increased 16.3% from 2013 to 2017.
The intersection of Manuel T Freitas Pkwy. & Del Presidio Blvd. was found to be the most dangerous intersection in San Rafael with 11 accidents in 2017. Mission Ave. & Irwin St. (9 accidents), 2nd St. & Irwin St. (8 accidents), 3rd St. & Grand Ave. (7 accidents), and Hetherton St. & 3rd St. (7 accidents) rounded out the top five most dangerous intersections. The full 'Top 10 Dangerous Intersections' can be found by clicking here (https://kuvaralawfirm.com/san-rafael-accident-map/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
- MAACCE Leads Advocates to Capitol Hill, Sept. 27 Seeking Full Funding for Adult Ed & Lit Programs
- Capture Studio Celebrates A Decade Of Photography And Graphic Design Services
- Final Draft Releases New Single "BEAUTIFUL", Produced by Drumma Boy and Ensayne Wayne
"We hope that this ongoing study will ultimately help the San Rafael community reduce accidents together," Neal stressed. Kuvara Law Firm will continue to update the study on an annual basis in an effort to track the improvement or decline of local road safety in the years to come.
About Kuvara Law Firm: Kuvara Law Firm has helped defend the rights of injured Californians since 1971. The firm takes great pride in being both high tech and high touch in their approach to personal injury representation. The firm passionately advocates for safer road habits and governing policies to reduce the frequency of accidents. To learn more, on our website (https://kuvaralawfirm.com/).
Kuvara Law Firm
- Groundbreaking Medicaid Claims Study Demonstrates Significant Cost Savings and Nearly 5x ROI via myStrength's Digital Behavioral Health Platform
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018
- Tech Will Save Us powers up playtime with electro thread & wireless power
- West Chester Dentist Providing Affordable Dental Care
- Higher Ed Web Plan from KDG Assists with ADA Section 508