Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 197
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 164
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 145
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 141
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 136
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 128
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 128
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 117
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 112
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dayvion Cook Partners With KLM Enterprises Services LLC to create Mastermind Global Enterprises
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Perform One Night Only in Hometown of Glendale, AZ!
- Samuel meets with Celebs at Knoxville Comic Con
- Discover How to Live Full Out by Maintaining a Positive Outlook
- Goldblum, Levi, Guttenberg Q&A's, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Chicago
- World Premiere of Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Calgary International Film Festival
- Hurry! Media Companies could Make Millions with this very special kind of Halloween Promotion
The Tom Joyner Foundation Launches New Hbcu Podcast Featuring Recording Artist DeP On The Title Song
Jason contacted the UniqlyTru PR's client DeP, along with several of the country's top noted singer and songwriters to write and record to the track he produced to be considered for as the title show opening. Tom would then go forward to select which song it would be.
"I basically tried to spotlight what my experiences at an HBCU were. I attended Texas College in Tyler, TX and did my best to write from a place that represented the culture, bands, sports initiatives, being "woke" through current events, and greek life! I pledged Kappa Alpha Psi there. I kept that same energy and I think they can feel it. It wasn't about me, it was about the goal of the podcast." says DeP.
More on eTradeWire News
- NGBN.TV to Launch Connected TV Apps
- Impact Mailing Club Review | What Is Impact Mailing Club
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus to hold Open House for interested singers
- En Bloc Capsulectomy is becoming a common procedure
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
Listeners and subscribers can hear the theme song on the podcast weekly on the reVolver Podcast Network and downloadable on all major streaming platforms (Apple Podcasts, Google Play, etc). In addition, make sure to follow the new podcast on all social media at HBCUbiquity and DeP at thinkdep.
The song and podcast focus on these key principles: HBCU Life, African American issues and perspectives on a wide range of topics and promoting people to choose HBCU's as the higher learning option.
DēP (pronounced "Deep"), is a triple threat talent (singer-songwriter/actor/model) from Houston, TX, now living in Los Angeles, CA. DēP was born into a musical family with roots in gospel music. DēP has shared the stage and opened up for some of the best of the best in music from Beyonce to Kanye West, Chance The Rapper, Brandy, The Samples, Jill Scott, and more. DeP has an upcoming LP "Edibles & Elevation" and a book "Fallback To Step Up" both slated to be released 2019. Visit his website http://www.thinkdep.com for more details. If you are a media outlet and interested in scheduling an interview with Singer-Songwriter DēP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS (California Multiple Award Sc
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network
- Neurology Associates Earns MRI Certification from Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Motivation Depot Announces the Launch of their new Weight Loss Accountability & Support Club
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release New Single 'I Like' on August 23
- 19" Outdoor Waterproof Sunlight Readable Monitor, Ideal for Any Environment