Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- CDI Global Welcomes Saxenhammer & Co. as a New Member Firm in Germany
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Founder Says Financial & Asset Protection Planning Inseparable
- Wake Up Your Wealth With Wide Financial Investment
- 626 acquires the leading injector service solution provider in the Healthcare Technology Management space
- Aldo Dinelli, Houston's Top Celebrity Jeweler - Talks Diamonds
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Accelerate Files Preliminary Prospectus For New Funds Including Canadas First Merger Arbitrage ETF
Every $100 invested on November 21, 2018 is now worth $156.58 on November 15, 2019.
The Templar Fund is a privately-managed Bitcoin Hedge fund that publishes the entirety of its trade records for public consumption and audit, as well as comprehensive fund performance reports every 10 days.
The Templar Fund welcomes clients from any jurisdiction, as it is not subject to FATCA or reporting requirements. There are also no minimum deposit requirements. To protect their anonymity & account security, clients only need to provide an e-mail address to create a free trade account.
The Templar Fund is a private market making trading desk that provides liquidity service to the Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange. To achieve this they operate a Wall Street grade trading array system. The process of market making is simple and low risk: a market maker provides volume-based orders that are evenly distributed on both sides of the exchange order book. Profit is achieved in two ways: (1) the payment of maker fees by users of the exchange and (2) the spread of position value. Client funds are traded as a single liquidity block and are comingled with all Templar Fund assets during trade cycles. Clients are not responsible for the creation or maintenance of their own trading accounts, and therefore, are not subjected to KYC or FATCA reporting requirements. This also permits USA clients to participate. The Templar Fund is operational and supervised 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
The Templar Fund also has curated a comprehensive library of resources for any potential client with little or no experience with Bitcoin or currency trading. This library also includes a 30-minute easy-to-understand webinar that provides comprehensive detail about the inner operations of the Templar Fund. In addition, videos about Bitcoin basics, the process of market making and how to understand trade reports are available for potential clients.
Templar Fund clients receive complete trade reports every 10 days and are provided a custom trading account statement every 30 days or upon request.
For more information and to download comprehensive trade reports from the Templar Fund's first year of public operation, please visit:https://templar.fund
MEDIA OFFICER CONTACT INFORMATION
Mr. Edward Bell
Director, Public Relations
The Global Wealth Fund AG
32 London Bridge Street
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
London, UK SE1 9SG
FOR GENERAL INQUIRIES:
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google