Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- American Properties to support Fulfill
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Capital Markets Group Completes Sale of 5-Building Office Portfolio
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
Jeff Dennis The main reason he joined Sundance was the simple straightforward structure of the independent contractor agreement and the brokerage fees/cost structure. As real estate has become more online, and paperwork has transitioned to paperless online files and digital signatures, there is little need for the physical locations and costs. Jeff has done just about every type of transaction that he can think of over the past 19 years, but he thinks what it comes down to is helping people get to that next part of their life, in the easiest, smoothest possible way for the buyers and sellers. He has experience in new construction, and older home remodeling, so that knowledge has helped him bring insight into transactions for both buyers and sellers. The areas that he focuses on are Milwaukie, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Oregon City, Gresham and East Portland.
More on eTradeWire News
- The DiSTI Corporation Launches Newly Redesigned Website
- Breath Assured Heat Pump Cleaning in Halifax NS
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
Colin Marcum also came onboard as a Realtor - beyond just managing the office and online footprint - with a focus on providing real estate services to the Veterans, Servicemembers, and Surviving Spouses. He operates primarily between the Sundance Office in Salem and his home in Lebanon. He has MRP certification and his website is located at http://oregonveteranrealtor.com/ (https://oregonveteranrealtor.com/)
Listing Agents of the Month:
Buyer Agents of the Month:
Sundance Realty Marketing and Recruiting
With the inclusion of reduced costs for Sundance agents in the realm of 3D Real Estate Scanning, there may be a new avenue to showcase value for new and industry-veteran agents to come onboard. Check it out at http://Oregon3DRealEstate.com/. We continue to maintain our primary website https://sundancerealtyoregon.com/ with updated listings and a feed from our Facebook page.
More on eTradeWire News
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
Sundance Realty Social Media Accounts:
Recruiting/Marketing - Sundance Realty
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies