Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
The City of Eugene recently held a discussion in regards to the development of what they have called an "innovative quadrant" somewhere within the city. If the city plans to follow through, that means that they will emphasis public funds to help specifically develop a section of the town in order to draw private commercial investment from private business. The purpose of this is to unify the efforts of both the city and private firms to increase the economic potential of a specific sector thereby making the most out of dedicated capital. What this can mean is that if this development is able to take place, then property values in adjoining sectors should subsequently increase as the increase in business will drive demand for more housing to support the increase in business. We would speculate that those looking for investment opportunities within Eugene would benefit from paying attention to what the city does with this "innovative quadrant" concept in the nearterm.
State of Sundance Realty
Listing Agents of the Month:
Successful Closings of the Month:
Sundance Realty Marketing and Recruiting
Kerry Ovall came back to Sundance Realty because at Sundance he was allowed to manage his business the way that works for him and his clients. There are other agencies out there that make you fit into their business for their success and promotion. Sundance helps build you and your business with advice and support to make your business successful. Sundance is full of experienced agents with a wide variety of specialties throughout Oregon that are very supportive of each other. It's an environment that agents can thrive in their own business and still have support of a team environment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
He handles residential, income and vacation properties. He also has a Washington State RE license with AgentOne NW. He has been in the real estate business for over 15 years now. He has a lot of experience doing real estate on the northern Oregon Coast, Rockaway Beach mainly, and is now moving that focus to the Central Oregon Coast and hope to do more and more business in Lincoln City, Newport, Depoe Bay Oregon areas.
He is an Oregon Notary, commissioned through February 26th, 2022. #971607
Check out his various sites for more information-
Charity Savusa prefers Sundance's brokerage structure. The process is very streamlined, there are materials on hand to help keep you accurate and organized, and she feels that if she has questions she could approach anyone within the company. It is a very welcoming environment!
Charity prefers to engage in short sales, commercial, etc. - Residential. Though she does love listings (of course), buyers are her favorite. Whether it is their first house, or new adventure, being a part of that journey is indescribable!
You can check out her professional website at www.cksrealestate.com.
Alex Lumbreras came looking for greater control over his business; managing his time, control over his commissions; no splits, fees, etc. He prefers to work with listings, hard money deals and other investment deals. You can check out his social media profile at https://www.facebook.com/LUMBRERASREALESTATE/
Joey McGlinchy's motivation for coming back to Sundance Realty was positive support you get and the flexibility Sundance Realty provides. He prefers to deal with single family residences.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
We have continued to update our existing client side website http://www.sundancerealty.biz/, and our marketing and recruiting site; https://sundancerealtyoregon.com/.
Sundance Realty Marketing and Recruiting
Refinancing a VA Home Loan with the IRRRL
March 30, 2019
by Colin Marcum
What is the Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL)?
Bottomline: The IRRRL refinancing loan for VA (Veteran Affairs) mortgages doesn't require lengthy application processes. By using this opportunity you may be able to secure a new mortgage with smaller monthly payments or convert your 30-year loan to a 15-year one. Basically, if you can find some benefit to your overall financial strategy in regards to your VA Home Loan, you may be able to use the IRRRL. But before we get into potential strategies in which you may use the IRRRL, let's go over some of the facts about the program.
Updated Sundance Realty Social Media Accounts
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC