Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- California Extended Car Warranty Alternatives Available for as Low as $69.75/mo
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- MOTOR Data Drives New Technologies at AAPEX 2019
- Mancuso Auto Art Certified by Tesla
- BYD, Building Trades Sign Historic Pact
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- Last Chance To Enter To Win This Show & Tow Trio!
- BYD to Showcase its Next Generation Electric Truck at IANA Expo
Preview day for the auction commences on April 24 as the over 500+ consignments roll in, with nearly every car in place for the event by 7 a.m. on April 25. Carlisle Auctions is also getting the fun started even earlier with a 12 p.m. start on both event days. In doing so, it allows more cars to cross the block each day and gives everyone in attendance even more of the fun they've come to know from Carlisle Auctions.
When guests walk the Carlisle Expo Center footprint, they'll find many classics and choices which would make an ideal first or next classic for their collection. The automotive timeline dates back to at least 1920 and includes a great array of low mileage and original/survivor cars.
More on eTradeWire News
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- The Art Of Untangling Celebrates 2nd Year Publishing Anniversary
- Braces in Exton Available for All-Inclusive Price of $3,995
- Roslyn Landing Hosts "A Taste of Roslyn"
The two-day event itself not only presents that all-new 12 p.m. start time but will offer a trio of specialty hours. These hours spotlight a specific brand, era or theme from start to finish, offering even more fun. The hours include a "no reserve" hour on Thursday, April 25 at 2 p.m. with an all-truck showcase just a few hours later at 5 p.m. In addition, Carlisle Auctions spotlights some of the best '60s era vehicles ever made as part of its all-'60s hour on Friday, April 26 at 5 p.m.
Carlisle Auctions also welcomes seven charity consignments, each aiding local organizations. Five of the consignments will benefit the Carlisle Branch of the Salvation Army, while another assists Carlisle Cares, with another helping Project Share.
As always, consignments are taken via the FRESS UNLESS SOLD guarantee on all consignments 25 years or older. There's still time to register to bid, either in advance or by walking up during the event itself. Complete details about this auction, including the run list when available, details on committed consignments, a video link for the live stream and more is available online at www.CarlisleAuctions.com or by calling 717-960-6400.
- Narwhal Challenge: International Call for Projects
- The Truth About Deadbeat Dads!
- Sandra Jonas Publishing and Tantor Audio to Produce The Pale-Faced Lie
- Sandy Hook Promise Sending Traffic to FeDlan Safety Bags
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant Named among Top 50 Most Kid-Friendly Restaurants in America for 2019
- Onlive Server Launched Fully Managed Tokyo Based Japan Server Hosting
- Cheshire Based Marketing Firm Shortlisted for Best In the World
- FREE TRADE ROCKS! Explains What Everyone Should Know about International Trade
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Re-Stem Biotech Research Collaboration Featured on Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures' Website
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Latino's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions
- 'Lost' Guggenheim Portrait Discovered After 93 Years
- LyvEdit, A Unique Real-Time Video Editing App, Launches On iOS
- Create an instant retail pop-up store with WaveLine Merchandiser display kits available at Best Tradeshow Display
- Never Ending Summer is more then just a tour, its a rock album
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities