Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 847
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 790
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 786
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 781
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 766
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 765
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 687
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 450
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 352
Similar on eTradeWire
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Fred H. Tschirley, topical ecology and genealogy expert, passes away at 93
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS
- STATEMENT Liberal Policy Harmful to Canada's Seafood Farming Community, Not Based in Science
- Liberty Dollar Network Is Buying Products and Overstocks
- When to Call an Arborist - A Guide To Tree Removal in Virginia Beach
- SEEAG Receives Grant From Foundation of Ventura County Credit Union
- How Are You Finding Your Next Export Market?
- Team Tractor and Equipment Corp. relocating to 1100 W Happy Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85085
"Radio garden shows are not new, but this one is special," says Benson, who has hosted the program since 2007. "We only talk about gardening in our special area of the world. We are sub-tropical. There are plants and trees we can grow well here and others we cannot grow at all. We give practical advice only about our area."
"When you call The South Florida Garden Show, we talk about what you want to talk about," promises Benson, a Miami native who has a place in Jupiter where he grows over 140 tropical fruit trees, maintains an 800 square foot shade house for shade plants and orchids, and maintains a large butterfly garden that he is constantly updating with new plants and features. Benson has been involved with citrus, other tropical fruit and even cattle raising his entire life, so he brings a practical perspective to advice about plants, trees and lawns in South Florida.
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
The weekly radio show is always live and seasonally relevant, and often includes a guest appearance by Gene Joyner, who spent 35 years as an agriculture agent in Palm Beach County and created the Unbelievable Acres Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach.
"Make our radio show and web site your primary reference resource for lawn care, tropical fruit trees, flowering trees, butterfly gardening, landscape design, fertilization, pest control and more,' Benson adds. "We invite people to call in with their questions and tips, and gardening groups and organizations can promote their upcoming events."
For more information, please visit: www.thesouthfloridagardenshow.com.
Universal Media Enterprises, Inc.
561.307.0493 / firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
- Egg freezing now covered for cancer patients in California
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida hires Dr. Douglas Brian Keck and promotes Cathy Brockman
- Streamsoft Bows Artist Connection for Artist Approval
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- Kevin Ahmadi wins ENPY award as 'Nonprofit Executive of the Year' for 2019
- LIFEwalk 2019 3 laps to change destinies, 3 laps to change the world
- Skyline and Sky-Watch Partner to Provide Enhanced Defense and Security Solutions
- Desert Foothills Theater announces productions, events for November, December
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Bob Gold Recognized as the 2019 Communications Professional of the Year by PRSA
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- MCH Strategic Data helps customers drive value from data while spending less time on maintenance
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Women Presidents' Organization Announces Stacie Feller Newest Member of Prestigious Women's Business Organization
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team