Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- All Types of Kinds Add More Live Dates Ahead of Shooting New "Up All Night" Music Video
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer!
- 'Stand Beside Me' as Jo Dee Messina Returns to Mill Town Music Hall
- 'Stand Beside Me' as Joe Dee Messina Returns to Mill Town Music Hall
- Desert Foothills Theater announces June 23 jazz vocalist performance, sign-up for July summer camps
- Colorvine Returns with New Melodic Rock Album 'Wake Up'
- Hip Hop's 88 LO Debuts New Single, "Nothins Changed"
- Hip Hop's Suga-T Unveils "Your Perfume" Book and Album Set
- Kool & the Gang Perform On American Idol Finale
NEW YORK, NY, March 15th, 2019—The Sophisticated Psychos, an NYC-based creative partnership consisting of poet-producer Kyriaki and producer-songwriter Nicky Scorpio, have released a surreal new video for their self-produced song "Belligerent" that is sure to capture your attention.
Since meeting in a recording studio in Hell's Kitchen in 2012 the duo have been focused on building a lifestyle and brand centered around wellness. They create music to "celebrate anxiety, depression, and, most importantly, ourselves."
Nicky says that "Belligerent" is about "acknowledging that we are all hypocrites—we say we want peace and choose chaos. Most artists are using their platforms for negativity and false lifestyles—but we are the faces of the new generation who don't agree with the fear and negativity that is force fed to us and don't want to be told that we're wrong anymore."
The story of the video for "Belligerent" dates back to 2014, when Kyriaki produced, directed, and starred in a silent short film about anger and emotional turmoil. The film, "Red Egg," had a big impact on Nicky. "I remember seeing it and feeling uncomfortable and finding it difficult to watch," he said. Later, when they made the song "Belligerent (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOORtSQSVn8)," Nicky thought of the short film. It struck him that the visual narrative that Kyriaki had created years ago was tied to the story of the new song. He took footage from "Red Egg" and put his own singular touch to it, creating a video in the style of The Sophisticated Psychos. The result is a dynamic combination of two unique talents and a beautiful and moving experience.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accu Tech USA Announces New Distribution Partnership with TECHMAN ROBOT
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
Watch The Sophisticated Psychos' new music video "Belligerent (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOORtSQSVn8)" here.
The Sophisticated Psychos' music is available on all streaming platforms. Check out their YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdGof4G_siXSHCwW3DPzNqg) channel to watch their music video for "Crybaby (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXb8aSMK6SQ)" shot in Greece last summer.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- From the Bay of Bengal to the Arabian Sea, Syrris celebrates 10 years in India
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'