Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- Travel Job Placements At Historic Highs In April
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) and form 1116
- 1040 Abroad publishes authoritative guide on the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE)
- Summer is here and ready for a memorable 2022 in the LBI Region
- Living Abroad and IMPACT Group Awarded EMMA by Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
- Nancy Barkley, owner of Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways to write and deliver ConnectTALKS !
- Lennox Travel - Announcing Bahamas Cruise and Stay
- How long do Loganair refunds take?
- Get easiest advice to get a refund from Qatar Airways
- NEAT Glass to be the Official Judging Glass of The CHILLED 100 Spirits Awards
The podcast was shortlisted by a select group of some of the biggest names in the sports podcasting industry, including Craig Strachan (Amazon), Alec Donics (Spotify) and Ben Green (The Athletic).
Iain Martin, presenter of The Ski Podcast (www.theskipodcast.com) said:
"It's very exciting to be nominated and is validation for the many hours I've put into the podcast over the last few years."
"Quite frankly, The Ski Podcast got me through last winter when we couldn't ski at all. My mental health was a mess, but the podcast kept me, more than anything, connected, in a winter that never happened."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
"I'd like to thank all our contributors and listeners and, in particular, Switzerland Tourism for sponsoring the podcast."
The Ski Podcast launched in October 2017 and now has 134 episodes available, of which around 100 are listened to every week, all around the world.
The prestigious Sports Podcast Awards honour the best global sports podcasts, with 25 categories up for grabs. There were entries from 13 countries and the finalists were announced on 07 January 2022. The winners of the awards will be revealed in April 2022.
You can vote for The Ski Podcast and see the other nominations and categories at https://sportspodcastawards.com/categories/19
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans