Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 148
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
Similar on eTradeWire
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- netElastic Featured as One of 5 Top NFV Solutions
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Texas Coop Updates their IPTV System
- 2020: Vitalii Blazheiev TM, SBU arrests Yulia Timoshenko for espionage, which led to complete liquidation
- SQUAN Names Beth Martindale as New Vice President of Engineering
The Silicon Review's editors noted, "The rapid adoption of cloud services, the proliferation of streaming applications and IoT-enabled devices, the rollout of 5G, and the dramatic increase in remote work since the Covid-19 lockdowns have reduced the effectiveness of traditional QoS, WAN and TCP optimization solutions, as well as newer SD-WAN technologies. There are many network optimization vendors that claim they can address these trends, but the one that stands out from the rest is Badu Networks. The company's patented next-generation WarpEngine™ optimization technology is specifically designed for today's network and application environments."
More on eTradeWire News
- Natur'Alley launches 100% Plant-Based Life Essentials Range
- DHS Announces Donation to Food Banks Internationally to Help With COVID-19 Response
- Registration is Now Open for the 4th Annual Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference
- "Vatican Shadows" is the New Riveting Read from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Lal Bhatia - "Sanitary napkins are the need for every woman"
WarpEngine is a single ended transparent proxy that can be installed at any point on a network as a hardware appliance, software module or VM in a public or private cloud – a major advantage over dual-ended solutions that require control over both network endpoints. WarpEngine's next generation technology doesn't need unencrypted payload access for compression and deduplication like traditional optimization tools, so throughput stays at consistently high levels for all types of traffic – encrypted, unencrypted, and compressed. This is a massive advantage now that over 80% of network traffic is encrypted. With these capabilities, WarpEngine delivers anywhere from 2x to10x or greater improvements in throughput for TCP, UDP and all other traffic on existing WAN, Wi-Fi, mobile and cloud networks at a fraction of the cost of upgrades.
Read The Silicon Review article here: https://thesiliconreview.com/magazine/profile/badu-required-for-todays-networks/ .
About Badu Networks
Badu Networks provides patented next generation network optimization technology that delivers dramatic improvements in WAN, mobile, Wi-Fi, broadband and cloud network performance and throughput without costly and disruptive upgrades, enabling our customers to maximize ROI from their existing infrastructure. Our innovative software and appliance solutions significantly reduce webpage load times, accelerate enterprise applications hosted on-premises and in the cloud, and speed traffic across the Internet. Learn more at www.badunetworks.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Detectamet Injection Moulding Investment
- Eli Elkoubi: Cycling is Life to the Body and the Economy
- Medical Device Connectivity Market Share, Key Players, Growth and Forecast Report - P&S Intelligence
- Australian Engineering & Mining Services M & A Activity On The Increase
- Female Rap Artist Aynjewl Faycc Is Digitally Distributing First-Ever Single 'Black Heart' December 4
About The Silicon Review
The Silicon Review is the world's most trusted online and print community for business & technology professionals. Our community members include thought-provoking CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT VPs and managers, along with millions of diverse IT professionals. This is the place where senior level IT buyers and decision-makers come to learn and share their experience with products, technologies and technology trends. They get expert advice to manage their people and advance their careers. One can engage with one another and our proficient editors help you to grasp new and big ideas, find answers to their business technology questions and solve their most pressing problems. Learn more at www.thesiliconreview.com.
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
- Federal Primary Election Update From Chance For President
- "Colosseum" by Richard Valanga is published
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Author Solomon Pratt announced as New Beneficience.com PR Client
- Black Car Everywhere Limousine & Car Service
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
- Black Bikers Vote Rally To Roar Through Georgia Encouraging Voters To Cast Ballots In Upcoming Run-off Election
- Vancouver Canucks Prospect Dmitry Zlodeyev Interview
- Nate Mayhem Maness Wins at UFC
- A Modern Day Fairy Tale - The Little Kobold
- Adaptation chairman appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainability
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Nashaat Tawfik, MBA B.Sc. Pharmacy, CBE, Awarded Appointment to COTE Advisory Board
- "Joshua Piecrust and his Alphabet of Rhymes" by Richard Evans is published
- TVS PetParade.Com Adds Benji Marathon to Holiday Schedule on WatchYour.TV Platform, powered by Tulix
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety