Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 448
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
Similar on eTradeWire
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- California Cybersecurity Services Company Novacoast Announces New Focus in Europe
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Password RBL adds Pwned Passwords database to their password blacklisting service
- MaxOut™ Technology Introduces New Multi-Use Wireless Panic-Alert Device
- Keri Systems announces the release of Neutron
- Digital Defense,Inc. and Attivo Networks Introduce the First Integrated Risk and Deception Platform
- Mobile phone app to keep your text messages private and confidential
- ELATEC Introduces the TCP3 Authentication / Release Station
- Siemplify Enhances Operations Platform with Advanced Crisis Management and Real Time Collaboration
The designed by the industry piece is easy to explain, Anixter, Assa Abloy, Avigilon, Comelit, Honeywell, TDSi, Texeco, Tyco, Videcon, all founding partners who helped set the foundation on which the event was built. John Davies the Managing Director and owner of TDSi summed up the founding partners thoughts when he said, "the ability to work with the show organisers to properly shape the event to what our needs and objectives are for a show like this, was extremely refreshing and has been incredibly rewarding. For once we are being listened to."
Located back in the heart of the UK, Birmingham was the ideal location to unite and reconnect security professionals. Recognised as the central hub for security trade, it was welcomed by many as Jarod Booth, Strategic Relationship Manager, Security, Anixter comments "There is a gap in terms of opportunities to connect with integrators, end-users and installers outside of London and the South of England, and we feel that the location of The Security Event helped bridge that gap."
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
The educational seminars drew a lot of interest with over 12,314 requests to attend sessions from registered. Panel discussions and talks ranged from convergence in an increasingly cyber enabled age, aimed at the skills installers needed, to behavioural detection and analysis which saw a que of people waiting to talk to Andrew Palmer from Gatwick Airport and Darren Stanton, The Human Lie Detector even after their programme ran 20 mins over! Tony Porter, the Surveillance Camera Commissioner outlined his latest guidance and a designing out crime panel brought the West Midlands Designing out Crime, Regional Organised Crime Unit, CSSC, together with Jaguar Landrover and Warrior Doors. Something for everyone.
43 educational sessions kept the 5,912 Visitors and 100+ exhibitors up to date with the latest thinking over the three days and it was clear that many of the visitors were on a quest to source products for large and small projects. One such global retail brand was looking to upgrade its entire security infrastructure for its tens of thousands of outlets globally and choose The Security Event as the platform to source this solution stating that the 'Quality of exhibitors and the content' drove the decision. The fantastic quality of visitor walking around the show lead to a 112% re-book for the 2020 edition including 8 new companies booking onsite who did not exhibit in 2019, the obvious success of the event truely rippled across the industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
The Security Event was not just focused on the here and now. Looking after the next generation is being driven by The Security Institute's Next Generation in Security initiative and they arranged for over 50 police cadets to visit and get insights into security manufacturing, installation, designing out crime, software provision and so much more.
Networking and the ability to get together as an industry was at the heart of The Security Event and the drinks on the first and second nights from 16.00-17.30 gave the industry a chance to network and do business amongst themselves packing out the central networking bar as expected and The Bierkeller on Broad Street in Birmingham welcomed over 400 VIP's and exhibitors for an Industry party sponsored by Honeywell.
So come and be part of something special that proved it was for the industry by putting 28-30 April 2020 in your diaries, keep watching www.thesecurityevent.co.uk and follow us on social media for further updates.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform