Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- TOTAL Window - Wireless Security Sensor Features Dual Intrusion Protection
- Defend Home Now: Providing State-of-the-Art Home Security Products
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- Versasec Introduces vSEC:CMS S-Series 5.6
- ETS Risk Management Names Darren Aldrich as New Chief Operating Officer
- Hitachi takes broad license with Cryptsoft for encryption key management
- Attivo Networks® Named to Fast Company's Inaugural List of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators
- Security Info Source Launch Party
- CAG K9s Fighting Narcotics & Weapons in Georgia
- Qnext® now a technology partner of Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE) and has tested and approved FileFlex™ for secure remote access, sharing and coll
The designed by the industry piece is easy to explain, Anixter, Assa Abloy, Avigilon, Comelit, Honeywell, TDSi, Texeco, Tyco, Videcon, all founding partners who helped set the foundation on which the event was built. John Davies the Managing Director and owner of TDSi summed up the founding partners thoughts when he said, "the ability to work with the show organisers to properly shape the event to what our needs and objectives are for a show like this, was extremely refreshing and has been incredibly rewarding. For once we are being listened to."
Located back in the heart of the UK, Birmingham was the ideal location to unite and reconnect security professionals. Recognised as the central hub for security trade, it was welcomed by many as Jarod Booth, Strategic Relationship Manager, Security, Anixter comments "There is a gap in terms of opportunities to connect with integrators, end-users and installers outside of London and the South of England, and we feel that the location of The Security Event helped bridge that gap."
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
The educational seminars drew a lot of interest with over 12,314 requests to attend sessions from registered. Panel discussions and talks ranged from convergence in an increasingly cyber enabled age, aimed at the skills installers needed, to behavioural detection and analysis which saw a que of people waiting to talk to Andrew Palmer from Gatwick Airport and Darren Stanton, The Human Lie Detector even after their programme ran 20 mins over! Tony Porter, the Surveillance Camera Commissioner outlined his latest guidance and a designing out crime panel brought the West Midlands Designing out Crime, Regional Organised Crime Unit, CSSC, together with Jaguar Landrover and Warrior Doors. Something for everyone.
43 educational sessions kept the 5,912 Visitors and 100+ exhibitors up to date with the latest thinking over the three days and it was clear that many of the visitors were on a quest to source products for large and small projects. One such global retail brand was looking to upgrade its entire security infrastructure for its tens of thousands of outlets globally and choose The Security Event as the platform to source this solution stating that the 'Quality of exhibitors and the content' drove the decision. The fantastic quality of visitor walking around the show lead to a 112% re-book for the 2020 edition including 8 new companies booking onsite who did not exhibit in 2019, the obvious success of the event truely rippled across the industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
The Security Event was not just focused on the here and now. Looking after the next generation is being driven by The Security Institute's Next Generation in Security initiative and they arranged for over 50 police cadets to visit and get insights into security manufacturing, installation, designing out crime, software provision and so much more.
Networking and the ability to get together as an industry was at the heart of The Security Event and the drinks on the first and second nights from 16.00-17.30 gave the industry a chance to network and do business amongst themselves packing out the central networking bar as expected and The Bierkeller on Broad Street in Birmingham welcomed over 400 VIP's and exhibitors for an Industry party sponsored by Honeywell.
So come and be part of something special that proved it was for the industry by putting 28-30 April 2020 in your diaries, keep watching www.thesecurityevent.co.uk and follow us on social media for further updates.
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region