Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- Guidon Security Consulting and Centralized Vision Begin A Strategic Channel Partnership
- FileFlex Enterprise lets SharePoint users easily and securely share files with non-SharePoint users
- 1GRC Unveils Enhanced Efficiency Feature for Risk Management Operations
- AVANTE started to assist New Jersey hotels to meet the nation's first State law to require panic buttons for hotel workers
- Alter Domus Receives Iso 22301 Business Continuity Management System Certification
- Wenr Corporation Announces Reinstatement From Dormancy
- Jilbert Washten Named a Winner in Finance Monthly's CFO Awards 2019
- IntelChief Joins Movement to Shine a Spotlight on Fraud International Fraud Awareness Week, which kicks off Nov. 17, 2019 worldwide
- Security Camera for small business
The designed by the industry piece is easy to explain, Anixter, Assa Abloy, Avigilon, Comelit, Honeywell, TDSi, Texeco, Tyco, Videcon, all founding partners who helped set the foundation on which the event was built. John Davies the Managing Director and owner of TDSi summed up the founding partners thoughts when he said, "the ability to work with the show organisers to properly shape the event to what our needs and objectives are for a show like this, was extremely refreshing and has been incredibly rewarding. For once we are being listened to."
Located back in the heart of the UK, Birmingham was the ideal location to unite and reconnect security professionals. Recognised as the central hub for security trade, it was welcomed by many as Jarod Booth, Strategic Relationship Manager, Security, Anixter comments "There is a gap in terms of opportunities to connect with integrators, end-users and installers outside of London and the South of England, and we feel that the location of The Security Event helped bridge that gap."
More on eTradeWire News
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
The educational seminars drew a lot of interest with over 12,314 requests to attend sessions from registered. Panel discussions and talks ranged from convergence in an increasingly cyber enabled age, aimed at the skills installers needed, to behavioural detection and analysis which saw a que of people waiting to talk to Andrew Palmer from Gatwick Airport and Darren Stanton, The Human Lie Detector even after their programme ran 20 mins over! Tony Porter, the Surveillance Camera Commissioner outlined his latest guidance and a designing out crime panel brought the West Midlands Designing out Crime, Regional Organised Crime Unit, CSSC, together with Jaguar Landrover and Warrior Doors. Something for everyone.
43 educational sessions kept the 5,912 Visitors and 100+ exhibitors up to date with the latest thinking over the three days and it was clear that many of the visitors were on a quest to source products for large and small projects. One such global retail brand was looking to upgrade its entire security infrastructure for its tens of thousands of outlets globally and choose The Security Event as the platform to source this solution stating that the 'Quality of exhibitors and the content' drove the decision. The fantastic quality of visitor walking around the show lead to a 112% re-book for the 2020 edition including 8 new companies booking onsite who did not exhibit in 2019, the obvious success of the event truely rippled across the industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
The Security Event was not just focused on the here and now. Looking after the next generation is being driven by The Security Institute's Next Generation in Security initiative and they arranged for over 50 police cadets to visit and get insights into security manufacturing, installation, designing out crime, software provision and so much more.
Networking and the ability to get together as an industry was at the heart of The Security Event and the drinks on the first and second nights from 16.00-17.30 gave the industry a chance to network and do business amongst themselves packing out the central networking bar as expected and The Bierkeller on Broad Street in Birmingham welcomed over 400 VIP's and exhibitors for an Industry party sponsored by Honeywell.
So come and be part of something special that proved it was for the industry by putting 28-30 April 2020 in your diaries, keep watching www.thesecurityevent.co.uk and follow us on social media for further updates.
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Local Businesses and Young Professionals Network to Benefit Northeast Florida Nonprofit
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Centennial Plumbing offering $650 rebate under new Centennial Furnace Replacement Program
- Procrastination with Kingdom Christmas Lights
- Mark Spain Real Estate to Cross $1 Billion Annual Sales Mark for First Time During Record Sales Year
- Scilligence and Certara Partner to Improve Client's Data Analysis and Visualization
- OnCourse Sales Automation Hits Growth Milestone After Launch