Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 217
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 187
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 176
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 135
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Identity: The Podcast Seeing the Signs feat. Serenity Thyme
- The Round Table Talk Show Candidly Interviews Entrepreneurs
- Christmas Comes Early But Not Soon Enough
- Entertainer, Producer and Movie Consultant Christine Morci Introduces New Hit Show, "Miracles Around You"
- Brushwood Media Group Presents "Awaken with Tim & Shannon"
- Regional Mexican + Reggaeton artists come together :Gustavo Palafox, Brray, Grupo Sigma & Fuego
- Over 75 Hours of Streaming Video is Now Available at Path 11 TV
- World Renowned Hacker Starts Comic Company, Quickly Exceeds Kickstarter Goal
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Renata D'Agrella
- ETGE Condemns China's Appointment to the UN Human Rights Council
To show our support, the San Antonio Express-News is partnering with the American Cancer Society to produce a special pink edition to be published Oct. 16, 2020, National Mammography Day.
Most of us know someone who has been diagnosed with or impacted by this disease. According to the American Cancer Society, there are more than 3.5 million breast cancer survivors in the United States. Except for skin cancer, it's the most common cancer for women in this country.
More than 400,000 of the Express-News' weekly readers are women, and we care about the impact breast cancer has on the community. Our special edition will feature several inspirational stories from local breast cancer survivors. A pastor's wife, a staff sergeant in the Air Force, a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society, and a grandfather all have one thing in common — a breast cancer diagnosis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- St. Jane Frances Preschool Now Open
- Woman-Owned Startup, Bay Park Data Solutions, Enters Esri Partner Network as Silver Business Partner
- St. Joseph School - Fullerton Open Preschool Registration
Advertisers that are a part of the special section, 10 percent of all profit will be donated on their behalf to Women Involved in Giving, Nurturing and Sharing Inc. or WINGS. Since 1999, the San Antonio nonprofit has been helping women in Central and South Texas who have been diagnosed with breast cancer and are uninsured. The organization assists 800 women annually and has provided more than $12 million in health care services to women with breast cancer.
WINGS Executive Director Ruth Medellin said the COVID-19 pandemic has increased the demand for this unique program. "We've received more phone calls from women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer who have lost their insurance because of COVID because they've lost their jobs," she said. Financial support is key for WINGS. Medellin said contributions are used to fund comprehensive breast health care including radiation and chemotherapy treatments, surgeries, labs, scans, doctor's visits, medication and more.
- AgeGuide Elects Amy Georgakopoulos to its Board of Directors
- Imagine 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours, Welcome to QLSM
- AgeGuide Elects Gregory Barry to its Board of Directors
- Information Security Forum's Annual World Congress Live Broadcast
- Greasezilla Announces Plans to Launch Hub-and-Spoke Regional Systems for Biodiesel Manufacturers
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Alexander Lumber Introduces Two New Window Lines
- I Stephen Byrd 10 years ago created 10 Minute Movies for Mobile Devices
- TVS Select Network to Fill Quibi Gap With Free Mobile Program Focus on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Flippo Construction Company, Inc Awarded Miss Utility 2019-2020 Dig Smart Award for Washington DC
- Characteristics of Effective Reinforcer Delivery with Children with an ASD
- Organimi Named G2 High Performer For Organizational Charts
- Diamond Packaging Wins Three Awards in 2020 Packaging Impressions Excellence Awards Competition
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Annual Thanksgiving Day celebrations return to both the Bavarian Inn Restaurant & Lodge
- Blood Immortal, available on DVD October 20th
- CIMdata's Don Tolle to Participate in an upcoming Webinar on Aircraft Quality and Reliability
- Dental Implants in Springfield Start at Only $750