Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 439
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 170
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 164
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- BET's Hustle in Brooklyn Star Drops Summer Hit Record and Visual
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Summer Symphony Classics coming to Ontario
- New Music Series Beatbites Kicks Off Season 3; Social Media Changing The Way We Stream Music
- Big Daddy Weave To Kick Off Seaside Pavilion 2019 Unplugged Concert Series
- Chris Jaiden Releases New Acoustic Rock Single, 'Ocean Feels Like Home'
- Rock Sensation Todd Rundgren to Perform Live in Downtown St. Pete June 20th
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
Currently the best example of these "next on the rise" global artists is a female Kenyan born R&B / Pop artist by the name of Monie G.
Born and raised in Kenya, Monie has been putting in her life focus on becoming an artist since day one, "if you have a calling you have to follow it, you have to listen to your heart" she says. Since a teenager she dedicated her everyday to singing. She pushed however she could thru every talent show and showcase there was in Kenya. Her aim was to always spotlight her voice and persistence over came resistance when her luck came thru upon meeting Rhode Island indy label owner Mike West of Street Gorilla Records. Upon hearing her voice he asked her to collaborate on one song together, which later lead her to signing to his label imprint.
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
"She has an amazing smooth cross over flow she is a winner" says Mike West.
Today, Monie's life is completely different as she is living her dreams working in the studio to prep for her American album debut entitled "Controversy". Mike secured a distribution deal for his label imprint SG RECORDS thru Affluent Entertainment in New York City and now the new single entitled "FALLIN" will in stores worldwide May 2019. "I am very excited to have signed Monie to SG and now have her music out worldwide thru our relationship with Affluent Records, her new album is going to be amazing" says Mike West.
For more information on Monie G follow her on Instagram @monieg_music
YouTube: @Monie G and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MonieGmusic/.
For more information on Street Gorilla Records check out their website at
- Sanjoy Banerjee, MD explains the curious phenomenon of "Phantom Limb Pain"
- South Fort Myers community showcases best of Florida living
- Call Center Studio Launches Global Partner Program
- ASA's NEW BV WebPass Webinar Subscription Service Launched
- Brighton Publishing releases "The Soul Mate" from author Dr. A.W. Sibley
- New Jersey Team Qualifies in DARPA's SubT Challenge
- Employee Engagement Now Surging With Innovative Solution
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre