Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- BUYORRENT Advisory Group Corp. Assists People in Making Important Financial Decisions
- Excavation Services for Home Development Projects Cape Breton
- Meg Matthews Joins DeRonja Real Estate
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Key Considerations When Taking HOA Meeting Minutes
- Northern Virginia Real Estate Agent Featured in Expert Interview
- New proofing service is paying dividends
- The Property Centre donates over £5,000 to St. Richard's Hospice
- Kuester Management Group Emphasizes the Importance of Regular HOA Audits
- Built In Honors Purchasing Platform in Its Esteemed 2023 Best Places To Work Awards
- New Year. New Look --Hunters Run Country Club Unveils New Logo!
Agents are judged by a group of respected professionals with years of experience in the property industry, and winners are selected based on a number of criteria ranging from the growth and development of an agent's brand to its innovation and the services it offers.
During the awards ceremony which took place on Friday, The Property Centre was announced as the gold winner of the Regional: East and West Midlands Agency of the Year award in recognition of the successful branches the company has located in the St. John's and Tolladine areas of Worcester.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks Presents THE BUCKINGHAMS & THE BOX TOPS at The Parker on Feb 17
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
In addition, The Property Centre also picked up silver in both the Regional: South West Agency of the Year category for their seven branches located in Gloucester, Cheltenham, and Stroud and the Lettings Agency of the Year category for agencies with 6-20 branches.
The winners of this year's awards were announced at a sparkling gala dinner attended by over 950 guests, hosted by TV presenter and comedian Stephen Mangan at the five-star Grosvenor House, Park Lane in London.
Steve Jones, co-founding senior partner at The Property Centre who attended the ceremony said:
"It's a great honour to receive these awards in recognition of the hard work our teams put into providing the best service. Our customers are the very heart of our business and we've built our success on reputation.
"From an initial property enquiry or mortgage conversation right through to a property being sold or let, our in-branch teams offer excellent service, and our dedicated sales progression, mortgage administration and property management teams in our head office continue to provide that same exceptional customer experience throughout the entire process and beyond."
More on eTradeWire News
- Quietum Plus Reviews 2023 (Urgent Customer Update) Fake Results Exposed! Buyer Beware
- Author Readings and Discussion with Jamie Fiore Higgins, Frank May, and Wes Sherman
- Steven Simicich esq. Recipient of the Distinguished St. Francis of Assisi Award
- NEAT Glass Expands Credibility and Popularity as International Official Spirits Judging Glass
- Chesline Pierre-Paul, CEO of Chesline Inc. and DEI Expert, Sheds Light on How to Optimize Profits
The Property Centre's 10 offices across Gloucestershire and Worcestershire now have an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 from over 1,000 Google reviews with feedback received not just from sellers and landlords, but from buyers and tenants too.
This recent success means that The Property Centre, which this year celebrates its 25th year in business, has won 10 awards in 2022 alone.
To find out more about The Property Centre visit: https://www.thepropertycentres.co.uk/
- Ian Black Real Estate hires assistant property manager
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line
- New Jewish Theatre presents "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Will Bonfiglio 3/16 - 4/2
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- Questions To Ask Before Starting A Home Renovation
- Muller Law Firm Provides Options to Reduce Risk
- The Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies Launches Initiative for Maryland Chaplains
- Ann Arbor Dojo Can Teach You Japanese Swordsmanship
- ThrottleNet Again Named Top Cybersecurity Firm By Small Business Monthly
- Michigan Debt Collection Agency Can Collect Equipment Leasing Debt
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Can Correct Poor Posture
- Knobull Streamlines Presentation Techniques That Turns Stress Into Enjoyment
- Halfacre donates $1,000 to teacher for trip to serve as panelist for White House Initiative
- Single-Visit Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley
- Virgin Experience Days announces two senior appointments to accelerate US growth strategy
- Appleton WI Physical Therapy Clinic Presents New & Faster Pain Relief Treatment
- Tony Topping Releases New Book - I, Alien: Memoirs of a UFO Spy