Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 536
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
- Kuester Management Group Reflects on Options for Accommodating Electric Vehicles in HOAs
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- AVTECH Software's Room Alert Platform Honored with PropertyTech Organization Award At GoGlobal Awards
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations for HOA Annual Budget Planning
- Aidaptive and Streamline Announce Strategic Partnership
- Introducing Buyers Advocate Perth: Illuminating Your Property Journey
- ACCU, Inc. Updates Webpage on HOA Accounting Services, Making It More Comprehensive and Insightful
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Strategies for Smoother Holiday Celebrations
- Uncover Emerging Trends in AI, Web3 & Real Estate at the Propy Summit
In celebration of the estate agent's 25th year in business last year, the team decided to mark the milestone by donating £25 to charity for every new property they instructed that went on to complete or let before the end of 2022.
The grand total raised came to £20,025 and in support of the four main areas covered by their branches, a charitable cause in each locality was chosen, with the total split equally between the four charities.
With two offices in Worcester, The Property Centre chose to donate to St. Richard's Hospice.
This charity cares for people with severe progressive illnesses, whose complex needs cannot be met by other services. These include cancer and neurological, respiratory, cardiac and renal conditions.
The care given by St. Richard's Hospice improves their quality of life from diagnosis, during treatment, to their last days, while also supporting their loved ones.
Some of the money accrued was donated earlier in 2022 and Faye McDonnell, branch manager of The Property Centre's office in Worcester handed over a cheque for the remaining amount of £4,472 this week.
More on eTradeWire News
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
- Vegas Massacre a Reminder - Most Colleges Still Unprepared For a Shooter
- Ayda Announces Launch of USD Participant Payouts and Increases Coverage to 52 Countries
Leon Broady, senior partner at The Property Centre said:
"As an independent company with estate agents in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud and Worcester, it's important to us to support our local communities and the charities which serve them."
The other charities supported by The Property Centre's 2022 pledge included National Star in Cheltenham, the Chamwell Centre in Gloucester and Longfield Community Hospice in Stroud.
Stuart Nash, co-founding senior partner at The Property Centre added, "As a local company, we've built our business on being an integral part of the communities we serve and we've been proud to fundraise for some of these charities before, with events like climbing the National Three Peaks in 24 hours and completing the Cotswold Way Challenge.
"However, our 25th-anniversary pledge was more ambitious, and we're delighted to have donated to such worthwhile local causes."
Between 2016 and 2021, The Property Centre (https://www.thepropertycentres.co.uk/) raised over £30,000 for local charities. Thanks to their 25th-anniversary pledge, that figure has almost doubled in the last 12 months.
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Montgomery, Alabama Provide Healing to The Sick
- Birmingham Alabama Ayahuasca Ceremonies - Psilocybin, Bufo Alvarius and Kambo Retreats
- CXO 2.0 Conference Announces Dedicated Exhibiting Spaces In Dubai And The USA
- Shelflation Retail Technology Corp. Provides an Innovative Approach to Inventory and Stock Rotation
- Master Astrologer Robert Lee Camp a.k.a. Mr. Destiny Shows His Hand on The 'X' Zone
- UFOs, Black Triangles, Sasquatch, Haunted House and Ghosts Investigated in Kings Canyon, CA
- #DO7E Creator Dr. Tracey Bond Begins 25-Day #Genius-Quote Parade Countdown to Genius More in 2024
- CENTUM Financial Group Launches Groundbreaking Technology-Agnostic National Deal Desk for Canadian Mortgage Brokers
- Introducing a Trailblazing Anthem: "Passport Bros Anthem"
- My Glo Mushroom Made Lighting is nominated for the Green Product Award 2024
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Curtis Cloke America's Leading Retirement Income Expert
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia