Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- L-Tron Wins 2019 AMA Pinnacle Awards for 'Best Print Advertising'
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- SocialToaster Launches Artificial Intelligence-Based Social Engagement Assistant
- Tech at the Edge: Low-Code Smart Solutions, VMware's CAM + Endesa Tots Up its Call Center with AI
- AbleVets President Hildi Pineda Wins 2019 WIT Leadership Award
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- Falco eMotors Awarded Patent for Advances in Liquid Cooling of Direct Drive Motors for Electric Bikes
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
DGB followers, investors and supporters will have the unique opportunity to meet Jared, aka DigiMan, face to face and hear from him about DigiByte's news and his next plans.
Other special guests include well-known Steemit ambassador Stephen Kendal and 'Deano Digi', joint founder of DGBAT, the DGB Awareness Team, and many more…
Cassiopeia is proud to 'make 'things happen''. 'We are introducing an innovative approach to crypto communities, bringing reality and personal relationships into a world where where most interactions only take place online and a great deal of projects in this space are untrustworthy and illegitimate," said Stefania Barbaglio, founder of Cassiopeia.
"Why do we support DigiByte? It was one of the first crypto coins to hit the market in the pre-ICO days of 2014 and since then has been growing organically, creating one of the largest and strongest online communities. We want more people in the UK to meet this community and understand that the world is moving in a new direction."
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
Digibyte (DGB) is a true grassroots coin. It is largely decentralised, which means full user autonomy, and has a strong use case. Many like to compare it to bitcoin to show its first mover advantages: It is much much faster: 40 times faster. DigiByte blocks occur on the network every 15 seconds, making DigiByte the fastest UTXO blockchain in the world today with one of the lowest fees. It is also more secure as transactions, mining and blockchain distribution are as decentralised as possible. Because of its speed, DigiByte boasts the longest blockchain and its structure makes it cross-compatible with any other blockchain.
It ranks within the top 40 crypto coins by Market Cap (35th as we write today) according to coin marketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/), and predictions from crypto experts show (https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/08/10/top-2-coins-to-watch-in-august-2018-digibyte-dgb-and-iota-miota/) that DGB has a 132% growth potential by the end of the year.
What is astounding about DGB is that it has one of the strongest and biggest communities in the crypto world, composed of people who believe in the mass adoption of the coin. Its 'Venezuela Project', for example, was a community drive effort with great results, in which the DGB Foundation has chosen Venezuela to run a real-life experiment in mass cryptocurrency adoption.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
'Blockchain is a worldwide phenomenon. We're at the point where everyone has realised that this technology is not going away; it is a paradigm shift in computer science and the architecture of the internet,' says Digybite founder Jared Tate in an interview with Stefania on Financial Fox TV Show (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cznBR0Grj0&...)
Cassiopeia looks forward to meeting Jared Tate and all of the DigiByte Community on Sunday 18th November in Central London for a unique and epic event. This is a private event: entry is granted via registration only.
More info on the event and registration form can be found here (https://cassiopeia-ltd.com/product/digibyte-lon...).
For press / media enquiries please contact
Director of Cassiopeia, Stefania Barbaglio at Stefania@cassiopeia-ltd.com (mailto:Stefania@cassiopeia-ltd.com)
Cassiopeia Services Ltd
Second floor, 4 - 5 Gough Square,
London, EC4A 3DE
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award