Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 277
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 202
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 175
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 110
Similar on eTradeWire
- Painted Turnpike Arrives at WestWin Farms
- Introducing API® AQUASPIN™, Mars Fishcare's Newest Water-testing Technology!
- Moore Pet Announces The Launch Of KennelDoors.com!
- Animal Welfare Executive Authors a New Children's Book
- K9 Medibles Announces Release Of New CBD Treats For Dogs
- Welcome Home Your New Puppy with Safe Fit™ Bully Sticks and Bully Buddy from Bow Wow Labs!
- DogCare Launches New NOAH Pet Water Fountain to Redefine Pet Water Standards
- VioVet Doubles Veterinary Support as Covid-19 Restrictions Ease
- Dog Writers Association of America Launches 2020 Writing Competition
- Want to Hear From Your Animal's Perspective? Listen To Animal Messages Podcast
"We were thrilled when Shelley, the owner of WPS, approached us to purchase her company. The Pet Gal will offer our care and service to all of WPS's current clients and their pets. We are working to bring the North Hawaii existing pet sitters into The Pet Gal family, as well", stated The Pet Gal co-founder and Kailua Kona resident, Susan Anderson.
Susan and Dan opened Pet Gal Kona in 2019 to offer in-home pet care and dog walking services to West Hawaii. They currently employ four independent contractors and are looking to absorb five more sitters in North Hawaii with the acquisition of WPS.
"It was difficult for me to think of leaving my clients with the task of not only finding any pet care at all but great pet care! I wanted to provide an option that I felt would offer the same high level of service and love for my clients' pets that I strived to accomplish every day," Shelley Hirning, owner of Waikoloa Pet Sitting And Dog Walking Services, stated.
More on eTradeWire News
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
The Pet Gal team fully vets their contractors and provides certification courses in first aid, CPR, and dog and cat behavior. The expansion helps the team realize their goals of providing the opportunity of non-tourism related jobs to island residents and promoting a more dog-friendly environment on Hawaii Island.
About The Pet Gal
The Pet Gal is an Austin based professional sitting and dog walking company with a passion for the welfare and advocacy of animals at the local level. Founded in 2009, the company started with one client and today works with thousands of happy clients, supported pet sitters and walkers (known as "Pet Gals and Guys"). The Pet Gal offers a full line of services, including pet sitting, dog walking, pet taxi, wedding pet attendant, and ranch sitting for clients in the Greater Austin area, Colorado Springs, and Kailua-Kona. To learn more about the company's services, visit www.thepetgal.com.
- $500 in FREE Business Advertising
- High Traffic AI Thermal temperature reading solution for under $5,000 delivered in 7 days
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Western Conference Spicy' NBA Play-In Tournament! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Ideanomics Q2 Highlights - Revenues Increase - 50% Debt Reduction - $36 M Cash
- SFO Commodities Joins RCM Ag Services To Expand Offerings for Local and Commercial Agriculture Operations
- Central Illinois Author Releases New Book Series
- New from Shotgun Honey: DEEMER'S INLET by Stephen Burdick
- Equipment HQ Launches Renovated Website along with Striking New Branding
- Functional Skills Reforms – Changes to invigilator rules
- Sprinkle some light and happiness... sprinkle positivity and good cheer
- TaxCon's keynote speakers welcome attendees to event
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families Now Available in Rochester, NY
- Overflow Welding LLC- New Salem, Connecticut Welding Business Looking to Make its Mark
- Black and White Unemployment Gap Widens
- Order Takeout at Weber's in Ann Arbor
- Nola Blue Records signs Clarence Spady
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Modification of Child Support Due To COVID-19 Unemployment
- MAC ezPaycheck Payroll Software Offers New Report To Simplify Federal Tax Deposit
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Improving HOA Newsletters
- Telepathy and Witches on Another World: REMEON'S CRUSADE by J.W. Garrett