Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 543
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 270
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 207
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 200
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 198
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 198
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 168
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 164
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 163
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Merck Announces its unique women-oriented initiative - 'Swasth Nari Shashkt Pariwar'
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Inspiring Speaker, Best-Selling Author® and Advisor, Rosie Unite Talks Learning About the Brain
- Assay.Works and 2bind Partner to Expand Lead Discovery Services
- University of Sydney First to Install a 6th Generation MiniFlex XRD in Australia
- Exterior of Houston-based NASA Human Health and Performance Facility Clad with CENTRIA Products
- Revolution Enterprises Reveals New Website to Address Increasing Cannabis Marketplace Demands
- The Laboratory of Astrochemistry and Extraterrestrial Physics Gains International Recognition
- Educator Empowering Parents to Help Their Children With Math
- Lab Goes Paperless With a Digital Chart Recorder
Join the likes of Amgen, AstraZeneca, European Medicines Agency, GSK, MHRA, Pfizer, Roche, University of Liverpool and many more at the industry's leading paediatric clinical trials event to where Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP) will be one focus, along with a closer look at some of the other trending topics facing the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- ANNOUNCING The Big Brush Creek ROOTS Music Festival & Camp out, in TN
- CA Partner Elizabeth Weldon Presents Annual Developments at the ABA's Annual Forum on Franchising
- Cloud's Adventures: RuPaul's DragCon
- JazzAntiqua Dance & Music Ensemble Celebrates 25 Years With FREEDOM! JAZZ! DANCE!
- Paul Rodgers Guests on Animal Radio
- Electrification of Mobile Machines Focus for Mobiltron 2018
- Emagine Content Promotes Rianne Senining to Digital Media Coordinator
There will be coverage of PIP in the Keynote Session on Day 1 at 16.00, which is hosted by Mark Turner, Chair European Network of Paediatric Research, Senior Lecturer in Neonatal Medicine at the European Medicines Agency and University of Liverpool.
There will also be a Panel Discussion about the effects PIP's had on quality of paediatric clinical trials and has this translated into greater efficiency in access to new approved medicines. This will be at 16.40 on Day 1 in the Panel Debate titled - Paediatric Medicine Regulation in the EU: What are the Challenges and Opportunities 10 Years on
Lastly, there is the conference Workshop - This year's event contains a workshop on the 21st March 2018 covering a number of areas, including a look at: Do I Need a PIP, What Should the PIP Cover, Procedures and Rewards. The Workshop will be hosted by Genevieve Michaux, Member of the Brussels and Paris Bar, Partner at Mayer Brown Europe-Brussels LLP.
For the latest news, information and for easy registration, please visit the event website: https://www.smi-online.co.uk/pharmaceuticals/uk/conference/paediatric-clinical-trials
19th and 20th March 2018 / Copthorne Tara Hotel, London
- LeakTronics Now Offering Complete Leak Detection Training Online
- "I Engage History to Reclaim It, to Re-vision the Present, and Enable a Newer Future," says Artist
- Totally Nutz® Low-Cost Franchise – A Four-Season Business Model
- At Hispanic Startup Weekend, the hustle is "sold separately"
- Start-up Medical Ledger at MEDICA: Blockchain-powered EHR and Secure Data Marketplace
- Vancouver Real Estate Agents Give Back
- Wheel Fun Rentals Opens Second Location in New Orleans City Park
- Spartan Showcase Announces Redesigned Website and Return of AutoQuotes
- Midas Hospitality Opens Dual-Branded Marriott Hotel in Missouri
- HomElectrical to provide Christmas presents to impoverished children
- Bakerfield Solutions Adds Sage Intacct Cloud Financial Management Software to Its Portfolio
- Adelphi Presents The Rimers of Eldritch Beginning October 30
- "Dark Horizons: Mind Glimmers" - Sci-Fi Thriller Is Based on Real-Life Nuclear Disaster
- A New Milestone for Open Additive Manufacturing Platforms
- Webinar Best Practices for High Mix Low Volume PCB Assembly
- Family Ranch in Colorado Sold for First Time in More than 60 Years
- I heard that you haven't figure yet what to wear this Halloween?
- Buddha Logic Collaboration with Pinnacol Assurance Wins Digital Leadership Award
- Epilepsy and Treatments Options for Families
- SevenFifty and SevenFifty Daily Release the Beverage Alcohol Industry's First Career and Salary Survey Report Spanning All Three Tiers