Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- SPECTRAFORCE® Included on SIA's "Largest Life Sciences Staffing Firms in the US" 2022 List
- Unreasonable Kids College is a Norfolk Police mini-grant recipient
- 'Spot Detective' – Check your spots this summer
- Simon Veterinary Surgical becomes a WBENC-Certified Women's Business Enterprise in hopes of inspiring young women
- LIMSABC Launches Referral Program
- FDA Clears New Laboratory Blood Glucose Reference Analyzer from Nova Biomedical
- Imo State - Nigeria Goes Green; Official Flag-Off Holds In Owerri - November 1, 2022
- Universal Sequencing Technology Corporation Announces High-Throughput Solution For NGS Library Preparation
- Connect with the EFA at AMWA 2022
Join the likes of Amgen, AstraZeneca, European Medicines Agency, GSK, MHRA, Pfizer, Roche, University of Liverpool and many more at the industry's leading paediatric clinical trials event to where Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP) will be one focus, along with a closer look at some of the other trending topics facing the market.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Activities of Daily Living Checklist Can Help You Keep Track of Your Loved Ones' Progress
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
There will be coverage of PIP in the Keynote Session on Day 1 at 16.00, which is hosted by Mark Turner, Chair European Network of Paediatric Research, Senior Lecturer in Neonatal Medicine at the European Medicines Agency and University of Liverpool.
There will also be a Panel Discussion about the effects PIP's had on quality of paediatric clinical trials and has this translated into greater efficiency in access to new approved medicines. This will be at 16.40 on Day 1 in the Panel Debate titled - Paediatric Medicine Regulation in the EU: What are the Challenges and Opportunities 10 Years on
Lastly, there is the conference Workshop - This year's event contains a workshop on the 21st March 2018 covering a number of areas, including a look at: Do I Need a PIP, What Should the PIP Cover, Procedures and Rewards. The Workshop will be hosted by Genevieve Michaux, Member of the Brussels and Paris Bar, Partner at Mayer Brown Europe-Brussels LLP.
For the latest news, information and for easy registration, please visit the event website: https://www.smi-online.co.uk/pharmaceuticals/uk/conference/paediatric-clinical-trials
19th and 20th March 2018 / Copthorne Tara Hotel, London
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Dj Skee Stops by I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Tesla Carbon Bank Partners with World Indigenous Network Corporation
- Skip Barber Racing School Teams Up With RYNO.co for the 2023 Racer Support Tour!
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- Ergothioneine Market Share Size Trends Growth Demand Report (2022-2029)
- It's Jammy Time, The App That Gets You Jammy Offers
- GameSpark Introduces Innovative Online Course Platform to Make Video Games
- New Venture, Shop Solano, Kicks Off as Holiday Season Starts
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Lifetime Alimony With Actor-Musician Rio Rocket
- Grand Opening of J-Rob's God's Got Me Store
- BYD Attends Zero-emission Ride And Drive Truck Event In Long Beach, Ca
- Series Creator Mel Andre & Host Rylee Josipovich's show Hungry Happy Vegan airs 12.8 on ENSLTV.com
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- MusicWorks Launches New Folk, Rock and R&B Series at The Parker in Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton Historical Society Welcomes 100+ to WALK OF RECOGNITION Ceremony at The Addison
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation