Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 191
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 138
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- TVS Hi Tops Network Adds Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Woody Woodpecker Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Shares Benefits of Partnering with a Community Management Company
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Site Manager Adds Further Award To His Collection
- ILoveLeasing.com® Spherexx CRM Gains Twenty-Four Companies in 2020
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations When Faced with an HOA Board Resignation
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Appraisal Organizations Join Forces to Support Training, Ethics to Combat Bias
- Unique Penthouse Property For Sale by the sea in Dalkey, Dublin, Ireland
It's a word often used in fashion, to describe outlets that are niche, original and sophisticated. If you're not into fashion, you might be wary that a "boutique" real estate agent is going to be expensive.
But that isn't how we use the term. For us, boutique means shunning the cut and paste marketing and service style of the major agents and providing a more customised approach. Contrary to being more expensive, our service is a similar price to other professional agents but delivers better results. Why? Because we choose targeted advertising. We put more time into sourcing and nurturing buyers. We listen to what you want from the arrangement and we deliver. A generic real estate agent is the truly expensive option in real estate because it wastes your money and time.
Sometimes people choose the option of a generic agent because of the fame of the franchise. However, buyers fall in love with homes, not agents. We all have access to the same portals, media and other tools to sell your home. The difference with a boutique real estate agent is that they will tailor those settings to what you genuinely need. And they will put more time into their relationship with you and each potential buyer to make the transaction happen.
More on eTradeWire News
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Restoration and Cleaning Service Company, Philadelphia/Montgomery Co
- Alpha Fraternity Management and Delta Tau Delta Announce National Preferred Partnership
- FREE eBook of Journey of a Successful Dreamer
- New from Down & Out Books: CODE FOUR by Colin Conway and Frank Zafiro
- Bavarian Inn matriarch, Dorothy Zehnder, celebrating 99th birthday December 1
You'll generally find a boutique agent can be more innovative than others because they're not constrained by the structure and bureaucracy of a large franchise. They also work harder for you as you're not one of thousands in their client book. You're instead part of a small and valued group of clients that they are working diligently to satisfy.
Because a boutique agency is small, it can only employ high performing real estate agents that get results. It simply doesn't make economic sense to have an agent on the team who can't deliver for their clients and the business. Unfortunately, larger franchises don't have to be as disciplined. The law of averages means you can sometimes find agents who aren't as committed or as competent in selling your home and there's a possibility that your file lands on their desk – with predictably average results.
While the boutique set-up delivers more value than the generic option, it depends on your real estate agent having the experience and competence to do a great job.
More on eTradeWire News
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Economy Fuel launches Enhanced 2020 Heat for Heroes Program
- As Americans face censorship on social media, one media company has a solution
- Lyricist AC The Entity Releases Greatness Displayed EP
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
Alison Turner is an accomplished, award winning Paddington real estate agent who completes an average of 60 settlements per year, focusing on the inner city and north Brisbane. She saw that there was a gap in the area for a genuine boutique real estate agent and established Turner Property to meet that need.
To learn more, visit https://www.turnerproperty.co/
- How To Make Handmade Chocolate Father Christmas Santa Figurines
- Fusion Health and Vitality Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Core Essential Nutrients and Immune Boost Liquid Vitamin D3
- Amazing Photography Book on Black Seniors "A Generation Found: Precious Pearls of Wisdom" by Roohee Marshall
- Personalisedweddingmasks.com create fun customised face masks for weddings amidst a pandemic
- Outlinx receives special mention in TIME's 100 Best Inventions of 2020 list
- A New Way To See The Cook Islands In 360˚
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Begins No Repeat Schedule of Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Fox's Tucker Carlson Right Regarding Sidney Powell's Claims
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- FlatToast Social Luxury Platform Reaches 100k Lifestyle Minutes and Creates over 600k Virtual Millionaires in the process!
- Vancouver Canucks Draft Pick Ethan Keppen & Vegas draft pick Mason Primeau Interview
- Local Life Coach Explores Role Of Positivity As A Means To Combat Stress
- 5 time Stanley Cup Champion Grant Fuhr Interview
- a19 Consulting releases a19 Asset Scanner | Apple iOS Mobile App | Ivanti Service and Asset Manager
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Exhibit 'Painting with Light' by Matt Stock, Opening Dec. 17
- Beckatt Solutions Named One of Mirror Review's Top 3D Printing Companies of 2020
- Local Maple Valley Realtor Collects Donations for Food Bank
- For Coronavirus Curfew Time Fun: Read 'em or Sing 'em a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- Safe Shelter Presents November 25 Virtual Fundraiser with Fabulous Equinox Orchestra
- "Sapphire Stars: Poems" is an Artistic Serenade to the Romantics and Dreamers of the World