Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- "Reflections" of Iconic African Americans Light the Way
- Fashiers App Announces Launch of Premium Content for Users
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Multiple new world records are set in Poster Auctions International's Rare Posters Auction, Nov. 13
- PB PHOTO CENTRE Names Keith Carter as FOTOmentor for FOTOfusion 2023
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS at The Ben to Focus on Palm Beach Style, January 9
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Consul General of Greece This Saturday
- Msanii HOUS Fine Art merges with Msanii HOUS Marketplace to become an online only gallery
- Teresa James Announces New Album, 'With A Little Help from Her Friends'
- Still Reflections: Robert S. Brown Exhibit at the Geary Gallery
- Pop Up Holiday Sale at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
The Opioid Project: Changing Perceptions through Art and Storytelling is a creative response to the opioid epidemic. Using art and audio storytelling as its foundation, the project engages those touched by the opioid epidemic and substance use disorder -- including active users, people in recovery, first responders, and individuals grieving the death of a loved one to overdose -- with the goals of decreasing stigma, increasing public awareness, enhancing community dialogue, and supporting advocacy efforts.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
In her book The Healing Power of Storytelling, Dr. Brewster uses personal narrative, science-based research and concrete guidance to show patients, families and care providers how to craft and share their own stories in order to heal and move forward. The book offers extensive case studies from Brewster's years of experience as a doctor working with patients, families and other care providers. Stories include people coping with terminal diagnosis; families grappling with grief, loss and trauma; individuals, families and health practitioners impacted by the opiate crisis; mental health diagnosis; and more. Also included are "takeaways" at the conclusion of each chapter and practical exercises and prompts incorporated throughout the book.
The Opioid Project: Every Picture Tells a Story. An exhibition of art work created as a result of The Opioid Project: Changing Perceptions through Art and Storytelling. The exhibit runs October 1 thru November 14, 2022; opening reception and book signing held on October 1st, 3:00–5:00. Regular gallery hours*: Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00-5:00 pm. [*Exception: gallery closed on Sat., Oct. 8.] Free and open to all. Nave Gallery, Clarendon Hill Presbyterian Church, 155 Powderhouse Blvd., Somerville, MA 02144. For more information: navegallery.org (http://navegallery.org/wp/), firstname.lastname@example.org, (617) 625-4823.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
--submitted by marycurtinproductions
[on behalf of the Nave Gallery]
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- The State of Business Insurance 2023: Insights and Products
- Two Donors Pledge Up To $50,000 To Support Homeless Families
- StackSource Arranges $141.5 Million Capital Stack for Historic Jefferson Arms Building Conversion
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Hydrogen Firing Capabilities for Existing Fleet of Rental Boilers
- Guadalupe Center receives grant from Collier Community Foundation
- Shock Exchange trio reunites, adding a harmolodic holiday jolt to Dave Bryant's "Third Thursdays"
- Michigan SEO Group Wants to Help You Optimize for Twitter
- NJ's #1 Ad Agency Offers Holiday Gift to Hometown: Free Logos for Boonton Main Street Businesses
- CMR Mechanical Wants to Share Ways to Keep Your Home Warm this Winter
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Mid-West Moving & Storage Presented with BBB Torch Award
- How Do I Successfully Get A Used Car Loan?
- Senior Choice at Home and Gulf Coast Village to host December Dine and Discover events
- Oomph, Inc. Recognized as an Acquia Certified Drupal Cloud Practice
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Tzu Chi Foundation partner to provide hurricane relief
- Creative Ways To Renovate Your Basement
- Ellipse Solutions to Expand to Monterrey, Mexico
- Used Grey 2018 Honda Civic Available for Sale at Our Dealership!