Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 544
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 450
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 251
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 223
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 203
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 170
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 137
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 135
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 133
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 123
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indie sci-fi film from multiracial filmmaker to be featured at Boston Film Festival
- The Art of Brooklyn Film Festival Names Award-Winning Filmmaker Christie Conochalla 2021 Guest Festival Director
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- First Time Filmmakers Win at Queen Palm International Film Festival in Palm Springs
- Congo Rising To Produce Feature Film "Patrice Lumumba" In Africa; Compelling Story Of Martyred And Assassinated Congo Leader Coming To The Screen
- Prophetic thriller/horror film FOE-Face Of Evil about terrifying pandemic more than ever topical!
- January Family Friendly Entertainment on UKW MEDIA on ROKU! PLUS Instagram LIVE Q&As
- Beaufort International Film Festival Names 2021 Finalists
- RiseUP TV! Why COVID is NOT slowing us down!
- The Projection Booth Hits 500 Episodes
In the first edition, The Online Box Office Film Festival partnered with the 3rd Fathom Films (www.3rdfathom.com) motion picture production and distribution company to bring the project to life by relying on their horror genre expertise.
More on eTradeWire News
- HemogloBind™ Cited in Pesticide Toxicology Study of Post-Mortem Changes in Blood
- Stimulus Real Estate Identifies Income Avenues For Real Estate Agents
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Michigan $1 Billion Lotto Winner Was Shopping for CHILI?! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- American Equus and Energous Announce Trials Completed for the World's First Wirelessly Charged Equine Health Tracking Sensor
- "Myths about Lean", free humorous video
The Online Box Office Film Festival: Horror Short Film Edition:
Each entry will receive comprehensive feedback from an Industry Professional Judge who will explain how the submissions measure against the criteria. Quality feedback is provided to aid filmmakers with pointers that
lead to learning and improving their craft. The winning prizes include cash, a question and answering interview with a Feature Film Director, movie distribution or development offer, horror merchandise, laurels, and much more.
How to submit to the contest and when is the deadline?
The Online Box Office Film Festival is accepting all submissions through FilmFreeway. Submissions opened on September 27, 20202 and the deadline for submissions is October 25, 2020. Finalists will be selected on October 27, 2020 and winners will be announced at an online live event that will be held on October 31, 2020. The films are being judged based on originality, story, characterization, presentation, and overall impression. In addition to announcing three placements (first, second, and third place prizes), honorable mention recognition will be awarded for Best Screenplay, and Scariest Moment. To submit your short film now, visit www.filmfreeway.com/OnlineBoxOfficeFilmFestival
More on eTradeWire News
- Glenn Neasham with Neasham Insurance Agency "The Safe Money Guy" opens agency in Orlando Florida
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- AstroGrav 4.3 Released for Windows and Mac
- TVS Sports Network to Launch on Cable Television Systems After NBCSN Signs Off
- Matt Par YouTube Mastery and Monetization Review
About 3rd Fathom Films
3rd Fathom Films is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a history of producing, releasing, and distributing horror films. With major titles like 'The Final Project' (2016) and 'Hallowed Be Thy Name' (2020) on their résumé, involvement of the crew at 3rd Fathom Films was deemed essential for the launch of the horror short film contest.
For updates and news about upcoming festivals by The Online Box Office Film Festival, follow their social media accounts @obofilmfestival
For more information and updates about 3rd Fathom Films, follow their social media accounts @3rdfathomfilms
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Custom Aerospace Platforms from Panel Built Offer Long-Lasting, Convenient Maintenance Solutions
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Air Fry Plus: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Kitchen Supplies
- United Wholesale Mortgage Went Public Today
- Texas nut company brings healthy nut mixes, candies to the health conscious
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Looking to Buy the Home of your Dreams in NJ? Real Estate Agent Eileen Campos Can Make it a Reality
- MahoganyBooks one of 12 bookstores nationwide tapped to participate in an evening with Cicely Tyson and Whoopi Goldberg
- Novo Precision is a Premier Spring Detangling Solution Provider in the US
- Fresno Furnished Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- CARB One-Stop Truck Event Features DPFTRAC Exhibit - DPF Cleaning, DPF Tracking, Compliance Reports
- Bay River College Enters Into Partnership with the Punjab Higher Education Commission
- i-Realise welcomes Carolynn Jones as Client Relationship Manager
- San Diego Partner Steffi Gascón Hafen Named by Latino Leaders Magazine as Top Latino Lawyer of 2020
- Free Agent, Mickey Barber, Signs Contract with the West Texas Buccaneers (AAL)
- TVS Today Home Entrtainment Network.Com Adds Chef Roc Cooking Series on WatchYour.TV Platform
- GEO Jobe Welcomes Corey Baker as Sales Representative
- New Wine & Paint Night Debuts In Lawton Next Week
- Press 'Reset' For 2021 With New 'Cosmic Love Letters' Horoscopes