Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 190
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 172
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 135
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 132
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 112
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- National Lacrosse League to Hold Virtual 2020 Draft September 17
- StoweAway Productions Develops New Scripted Series "Slave Stealers"
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Mission Fat Hearts Movie Campaign Hopes to Inspire Ripples of Kindness That Turn Into Waves
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- Pearl A New Feature Film From Writer/Director Bobby Roth is Set For Digital Release August 11
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
Fiscal sponsorships are a way for an athlete or celebrity to pair with a 501(c)(3) charity and allow the charity to fund their vision to help create a positive impact in the community. Regardless of the cause, these relationships help athletes and celebrities build their brand and increase awareness to their mission. The On It Foundation helps athletes and celebrities find the perfect sponsors, and assists in fundraising and event planning.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
Because studies have shown that students without computers will be unable to compete academically with students who have access to technology at home, all events will include a S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) component. All proceeds provided to The On It Foundation benefit our free computer distribution and discounted Internet programs.
In addition to strategic National partnerships, The On It Foundation has hosted events at the NFL's Super Bowl, NBA Martin Luther King Community Celebration in Orlando, Florida and various events throughout the United States.
About The On It Foundation:
For 20 years, The On It Foundation's – [Opportunities Necessary to Increase Technology] mission is dedicated to providing free computers along with computer training and Internet access to low-income families with students in grades K-12 that attend a public/home school, receive a free or reduced school lunch and reside within the United States. The On It Foundation is a National 501(c)(3) public charity non-profit organization providing ongoing year round services at no-cost to our recipients.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
The On It Foundation was a 2005 recipient of the award from the Queen Latifah Foundation and Charitable Partner to PEP Travel Group, America's Workforce Solution and ReferAll. For more information, visit www.TheOnItFoundation.org. For confidential Fiscal Sponsor request please email Sponsor@TheOnItFoundation.org
PEP Travel Group
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner