Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 636
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 544
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 466
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 447
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 416
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 414
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 397
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 368
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 247
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 245
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- Prominent Insights Agency, 360 Market Reach, Brings In Kirk Parsons As Vp Of Client Development
- NEAT Expands Application to Olfactory and Degustation Sensory Diagnostics
- Accel Research Sites appoints new CEO
- NLX-112 Restores Motor Function in a Transgenic Model of Spinocerebellar Ataxia
- National Association of Tax Professionals offers extended hours during tax season
- Michael Judith Joins 2021 NSBA Board Leadership
- Tax professionals weigh in on 2021 tax season deadline
- ARRE Foundation appoints Amanda Johnson as Chief Development Officer
The course will cover the fundamentals of corrosion and various electrochemical techniques. Lectures and laboratories will be used to illustrate how electrochemical techniques are applied, when they should be used, and how the various techniques can be integrated to solve complex problems. The course will be useful for people entering the corrosion field and for professionals looking for a refresher course.
The training for this course would normally occur in person over a 5-day period. Due to COVID-19, in 2021 the course will be taught in online format. Students must attend and complete all sessions to obtain a certificate of completion. The course will be taught by Dr. Gerald Frankel, Dr. Jenifer Locke, and Dr. Eric Schindelholz from the department of Materials Science and Engineering.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. (OTCQB:ADMQ) Announces Sales Increase of 10.9% in 2021
- BI4ALL launches Products Area and Presents BIA Reporting and BIA Document Recognizer
- Taylors Skip Hire Reveals Captain Tom Memorial Skip
- 2017 Black Used Ford Escape for Sale!
If you are looking for a Corrosion Refresher Course or just entering the Corrosion Field this course, "Corrosion: Fundamentals and Experimental Methods", will be useful. Lectures and laboratories will be used to illustrate how electrochemical techniques are applied, when they should be used, and how the various techniques can be integrated to solve complex problems.
For more information and to register for the Corrosion Short Course, visit the Ohio State College of Engineering Professional and Distance Education Programs website, https://professionals.engineering.osu.edu/corrosion-fundamentals-and-experimental-methods. OSU is offering an Early Bird Discount for registrations prior to April 12, 2021.
Additional information can also be found on Gamry Instruments web site http://www.gamry.com/news-and-announcements.
More on eTradeWire News
- Little Bottle of Magic - Best seller for Menopause relief
- B & G Sports Company In Waterbury Merges With ColorGraphix LLC in Oxford
- Benchmark International Completes the Sale of Restek-UK to an EOT
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE) Expands Leadership Development Offerings with Leading Women Partnership
- Gallup Elks Lodge Donates Much Needed Equipment to local EMS & Law Enforcement
Gamry Instruments designs and builds precision electrochemical instrumentation and is proud to be a part of this event. A representative of Gamry will be on hand during the course to answer any questions you may have regarding their potentiostats and use for corrosion research. A Gamry Power Point Presentation "Care and Feeding of Computer-controlled Potentiostats" will be presented and is available for preview at https://www.gamry.com/news-and-announcements/sh....
- Integral Technologies, Inc. Provides Shareholder Update
- Reiser Adopts GL Studio for Level D Qualified Flight Training Simulators
- Terminal Illness Causes Family Secret to Surface in Heartfelt Story of Severed Trust and Forgiveness
- Biobanking Conversations with Irmi Feldman From University of California (Davis)
- LRP's National Institute Virtual Program Focuses on Most Pressing Special Education Topics
- William Michael Cunningham addresses Black Employees at Merck Pharmaceutical Co
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview, Leading Players and Forecast to 2030
- MastaMind, LLC Releases Ezzy Money Hot New Single "Could You"
- The Bar Association of D.C. Mourns the Loss of Vernon Jordan, Esq
- AdMoER launches Beta testing of contagion-tracking app
- Private Placement Markets & Steve Muehler introduce "PPM No Fee Health Insurance Advisory"
- J&M Sanitation Deploys BYD Electric Refuse Trucks
- Book helping you understand your fur babies that may save their life
- Black Women Who Rock In Art, Culture & Entertainment Take Center Stage for Part Two of the Jackie Robinson Arts & Humanities Lecture Series
- Swimming Safari Swim School partners w/ Hope Floats -swim lessons for underprivileged kids
- Make Sure That Electric Car Does Not Run Out of Juice
- Bakery on Main Gains Real-time Quality Assurance with InfinityQS' Cloud-native Platform, Enact
- The War and Treaty: A new sound you'll want around
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- The Blood On Our Hands, Part II: Paul Kagame and Violence in the Great Lakes Region of Africa