Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Listing Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Reducing Risk of HOA Special Assessments
A local real estate agent has provided a solution to this with a "Just Looking Program." With this approach, you have a 5-minute conversation to describe your perfect house and where it would be located. Then you're notified of those properties as they are listed and sometimes even BEFORE they hit the open market.
In today's market, many of the best properties never even hit the MLS so, searching around online can be a waste of time as you are just seeing the same leftover houses. Janet's new Just Looking Program will not only get you access to listed houses, but also a large group of private liquidation sales, pre-market homes and unlisted properties so you know about them before anyone else. This eliminates bidding wars and can get you access to better quality properties at better prices. This method of targeted searches allows buyers to get access to great houses and never be bothered by an agent who wants to keep following up with them or try to push them into looking at houses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Understanding The Need For Boat Insurance
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
When asked how this new approach to locating homes works, Janet said the following: "I've found that a lot of people look at houses with no urgency, but if they find a house they want, they take action immediately. It is great for homeowners who want to casually look around, so they don't have to even discuss selling their home until they are excited about where they're going. It's free of charge and offers them access to better quality homes."
For area residents thinking of moving in the next few years this is perfect. Simply contact Janet for your 5-minute set up over the phone and begin getting insider access! Visit us on FB (https://www.facebook.com/JanetSellsRichmond)
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships