Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 219
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 209
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 114
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing - 105
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago! - 102
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Survivor Of Domestic Violence Offers Hope To Victims With Inspirational Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Recognition coins say 'thank you' in a tangible fashion
- Mayor Bowser proclaims October 1 as Nigerian American Day
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- K Patrice Williams gains broad sweep of community support for Fairfield City Council
- League of Women Voters PBC Publishes 2022 VOTERS' GUIDE
- Why Send Cubans to Delaware -- or Anywhere?
- Candidate for Clark County administrator endorsed by Clark County Clerk
- Patsy Brown, GOP Candidate Endorsed By Former Democratic State Legislator
- ACI: Speakers from Treasury, DOJ, OFSI to Present at ACI's New York Forum on Economic Sanctions
- Artwork By Brookside Elementary School 2nd Grader Selected By MWD To Appear in 2023 Calendar
Cabinet Choices Will the new PM bring in people who are good at learning, have interesting ideas, knowledge, drive, practical insight and of course a collegiate mindset and a willingness to help others integrate and develop?
Strategy & Delivery What radical views are likely on deregulation, service efficiencies and service reductions?
Growth & Innovation As a rule, we expect tax reductions or public service investment to benefit people and firms in the UK when the benefits may accrue abroad more than we expect. Who is keeping the score and thinking through the results?
Resilience & Trade We need clarity about how growth is to be created and how the state may help or hinder a successful outcome. Are we too timid to consider the state influence in this field?
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific American Political Author Launches Legacy Books Website
- museLIVE - The Future of Web3 Live Music
- Promoting Homes To More Buyers For MORE Money
- Top digital competition selects STEM City Metaverse & High-Tech Sunday Podcast as W3 Award Winners
- Giving Our Military A DAY OF FREE Thursday, October 13, 2022
Tax Cuts & Modelling Spending pressures abound, borrowing brings additional problems. So what economic stress, deficit, debt burden and risk we are walking towards? What are the tolerances for growth envisaged in the various economic models, are they all reassuring?
Health There are some very good health systems no more expensive than our own, some less expensive. Ours is not amongst the best by any means and is on the verge of breaking the state politically and financially. Are we bold enough to explore new models of health care and use them both to improve health care and drive growth?
Housing Targets & Birth rate There seems to be agreement on abandoning targets. The result: a rapidly declining birth rate. Is that a sustainable policy?
Regions v Greater South East Levelling up opportunity for future generations through economic growth is the only game for the regions. Will government ever be prepared to accept such an anti-establishment path?
More on eTradeWire News
- Meridian Springs has partnered with Medprime Direct to launch Custom Healthplan-as-a-Service Offering in Houston
- Lady La Returns to Valley Radio
- General Price List (GPL) For Over 50% of Atlanta's Funeral Providers Now Available Online
- "SHREK" Creator William Steig's First Illustration-For-Hire Found in Maryland Attic- AND IT'S a DOOZY
- SJ Auctioneers' online-only Fall for the Auction of Collectibles sale will be held on October 23rd
Boris the Good v Boris the Bad With the right support he was probably unbeatable. Prospective PMs really do need to think hard about creating a functioning government that compensates for their own shortcomings.
So It is tempting to assume that neglecting hard problems and hard truths is inevitable, as is making false promises. Can our next PM plot a different course?
The article can be found on the PFMConnect blog site at: https://blog-pfmconnect.com/the-new-pms-ten-conundrums/ (https://blog-pfmconnect.com/?p=4048).
Note: David Fellows began his career in UK local government where he became President of the Society of Municipal Treasurers and a pioneer of digital government. He followed this with appointments in the UK Cabinet Office and the National Treasury of South Africa. He is a Director of PFMConnect.
- Tech Entrepreneur Turns to Rap to Inspire Others
- World's Fastest Inorganic Arsenic Analytical Field Test Kit
- HD PHYSICAL THERAPY Recognizes National PT Month by Helping You Overcome Barriers to Movement
- L-Tron Supports PA Law Enforcement at Crash Reconstruction Training Conference
- Lisa Mininni of Excellerate Associates Named Women Business Enterprise Volunteer of the Year
- Fashion Group International Atlanta Announces Raquel Riley Thomas as New Executive Board Member
- Electives, Inc. Sets Stage for Long-Term Growth with Key Hires
- Waterside Productions Announces David M. Huffman's Book "Coming of Age in Yellowstone National Park"
- Colorado's Largest Witch Festival, "WitchFest", October 21-22
- CareCloud to Exhibit at SHEC Career Connect 2022
- ESL LineSelect Model 9744 High Density 32-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch Allows Quick and Easy Switching
- Las Vegas Headliner Don Barnhart Extends Residency At Jokesters Comedy Club
- New Smart Mouse uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Voice Recognition Technology to Improve Business Productivity
- Hip-Hop star Miranda Writes & iNTeLL son of Wu-Tang Clan's U-God team up for smash new single
- ACC STL Chapter Celebrates 2022 National Pro Bono Month
- Broadway to support the Bushkill Emergency Corps 3rd Annual Gala October 29th
- GitKraken Launches Free Git Certification for Software Developers at October Tech Conference
- Fall of the Wolf, a new release by R. L. "Red" Heron
- Benchmark Intl Facilitated The Trans Btwn Dover Foods, Inc. & Transylvania Vocational Services, Inc
- Evotech launches its myBEMS AI technology to cut building running costs