Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breach Force: Leveraging Speed & Connectivity for Defense + Digital Guardrails for Safe Travel
- Silicon Valley AI Company Collaborates with Italian Universities and Academics
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- Formula Cloud: Plug-In Satellites, "Smart" Traffic Solutions, Wind-Powered Datacenters + more
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Dash Solutions Achieves AWS Healthcare Competency Status
- UrsaLeo Welcomes Tim Joyce as Head of Engineering and Opens UK Office
- dbForge DevOps Automation for SQL Server – A New Approach to Database Development
- Tech at the Edge: CIP-Powered Chatbots, The Market for AI Edge Software + Can We Safeguard IoT?
dynaCERT's HG technology is the Gold Medal winner of the prestigious 2018 Edison Award for Best New Product, it also won Top Prize at the 2019 Mining Cleantech Challenge.
Recent testing of HG1 units for diesel transport trucks: High-level validation testing of HG technology in Germany yielded proven emission reductions in NOx of 88%, reductions in CO of 50%, and reductions in particulate matter of 75%, all while saving up to 20% on fuel costs – these results are unmatched by any other current technology. NOx is extremely hazardous to people's health and to the environment, contributing to the formation of smog and acid rain, as well as deteriorating the earth's protective tropospheric ozone. dynaCERT has also received validation from PIT Group in North America, and notification of certification for India and South Asia markets from the International Centre for Automotive Technology.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
Technology that pays for itself (operators save up to 20% on fuel costs).
Noteworthy arrangements and trials that could translate into a major snowball effect in orders: Government of India is moving forward on sizable initial orders from two of twenty nine government states. The government of Austria is proceeding with a plan to equip all state-owned diesel-powered vehicles with HG Technology. The mining industry is now entertaining orders to service extra-large industrial equipment, and last week dynaCERT announced it has entered into an agreement with an underground mining equipment manufacturer to adapt HG technology to build a safe, healthy and positive environment to the underground mining industry and its personnel.
Noteworthy appointments and dynaCERT at the fore of coming carbon credit market(s): This March-2019 dynaCERT announced that it has initiated the world-wide process of Carbon Credit applications for its HG technology and engaged International Environmental Partners Limited of the UK, a carbon credit advisory and trading house with global outreach. dynaCERT's Smart-ECU (the brains of the unit) interfaces the trucks engine to determine the proper flow rate of gases to optimize the burn, it also records the fuel savings and emission reductions while in operation, providing an audit trail, essentially a greenhouse gas tracking system with the ability to account for future carbon credits. dynaCERT has several related worldwide patents. Additionally, the appointment of FinTech Pioneer Brian Semkiw to dynaCERT's Advisory Board will be helpful if digital blockchain tokenization is proposed as part of the audit and exchange solution.
Other noteworthy individuals associating themselves with dynaCERT in an Advisory and/or Directorship position: 1) David Bridge, one of the original developers from Virgin Mobile, and also formerly of Research in Motion (known for the Blackberry), 2) Michael Christodoulou, the former President of Cummins Diesel Canada, etc... see company website for listing of other noteworthy individuals.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
dynaCERT's HG1 product line is being well received and the Company is seeing repeat business from many satisfied clients expanding use of the technology in their fleets. dynaCERT is also continually active growing awareness; here is a sampling of recent/upcoming trade shows it has presentation space at: March 28 to March 30: Mid-America Trucking Show, Louisville, Kentucky, April 1 to April 5: Hannover Messe, Germany, April 11 to April 13: Montreal ExpoCam Show, Canada, April 8 to April 14: bauma in Munich, Germany.
Two noteworthy upcoming catalysts:
1) Official European ABE (ABE is a German acronym for 'official notice of approval') certification licensing for dynaCERT's HG technology is expected to occur imminently. ABE will allow the HG technology to be sold into Europe, where dynaCERT has already primed the markets.
2) HG2 launch imminent: dynaCERT has developed a smaller HG unit (the HG2) for refrigerated trailers and containers (a.k.a. refers). The HG2 is something dynaCERT was requested to develop by a major grocer in Canada. dynaCERT is expected to launch the HG2 in Q2-2019, and the size of the refer unit market in North America is three times larger than the transportation truck market.
In the future dynaCERT is looking at expanding HG technology to shipping and rail, plus its product is scalable.
The following URLs have been identified for further DD on dynaCERT:
- Corporate website: https://www.dynacert.com
- Recent Technology Journal Review: https://technologymarketwatch.com/dya.htm
This document is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment.
Market Equities Research Group
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline