Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Letting Agent and Estate Agency Transparency, Trust And The Extra Mile
- Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park Completes Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Ann Arbor Hotel Can Host your Winter Wedding!
- Recently Opened Extended Stay Suites at The Inn at Canaan
- Kamla Hotels Opens a SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Downey, California
- Major indoor water park expansion planned at Bavarian Inn Lodge
- From Art to Activism: "Fish Tales" Exhibition Spotlights Creatures of the Deep
- Flying Cloud CEO Presents at ISSA Atlanta Conference
- Tru by Hilton Expands to Illinois with Opening of Tru by Hilton Naperville Chicago, IL
- The Engel House Participates in B&B's for Vets
Believed to be one of the biggest of its kind in England, NEHA currently has 45 of the best-known hotels in the region and are the voice of the hospitality sector. Their aim is to speak out, influence and challenge the decisions made on behalf of their industry and have their voices heard. NEHA strives to make the lives of hoteliers an easier one and address some of the obstacles that often arise.
More on eTradeWire News
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
- Slick Cash Loan Offers Quick Personal Loans Even For Bad Credit Scores Across USA
- ELEVATE Announces Expanded MSP Partnerships, New Customer Wins and New Product Features
The organisation celebrates the success of the industry with the Excellence Awards and recognises the most deserving every year at a black-tie ball, this year taking place on Sunday October 2nd at The Grand Hotel, Gosforth Park, where it is expected that over 370 guests will be in attendance and will be treated to a three-course meal and a live band.
Collaborating with key sponsors from the region, the ball highlights the individuals / categories with awards given to the best, and recognising the excellence within the industry, against all the odds. Their aim is to seek out the best people, those that have gone the extra mile in providing exceptional service.
Anna Wadcock, General Manager of the Maldron Hotel and Sarah Harrison, General Manager of the Marriott Metrocentre at NEHA said:
"It's so good to be back after the most stressful two years that our industry has ever seen. Our staff have coped remarkably well and fought against adversity in a way that only people in the service industry could understand. We're grateful to all our members and sponsors who have supported us over the years and this years Excellence Awards Ball promises to be a great evening for everyone."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Dj Skee Stops by I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
The contribution that hospitality industry has on the economy is enormous in the region, with over 4500 bedrooms and a spend of £70M on goods and services. The hotel revenue alone exceeds £200M, with an economic footprint estimated at £616M.
"In an industry that employs in excess of 3,400 staff and influence in the region of 11,400 jobs, we hope that more hoteliers will consider joining NEHA, in order to get their voices heard."
- NEHA | North East Hotels Association (nehotels.co.uk) (https://www.nehotels.co.uk/).
- For information on NEHA's services contact: email@example.com / Nola Collinson 07792 382 693.
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation
- NuSmile Dental Now Uses The Intraoral Camera For Accurate Treatments!
- Top Secret Tax Tips For 2023 Not Just For the Rich
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- An astounding 900+-piece collection on Mars is for sale through the Manhattan Rare Book Company
- REIPrintMail Reveals How To Accumulate Key Data for Real Estate Investors
- How to easily Clean a Diesel Particulate Filter & Keep it Clean Longer – ECO Fuel Systems LLC
- Shark Tank Star Daymond John Supports New Jersey's Small Business Groovy Smoovies
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Proteomic Study of COPD
- Authomize and Readibots announce partnership to enhance customer Identity Security and Remediation
- Lateasha Green returns as director at P.A. Geraci Child Development
- Future of Food Events Launches Inaugural Plant-Based Protein Manufacturing Summit, April 12 & 13
- The Hinz Company Announces the Onboarding of Its Newest Piece of State-of-the-Art Equipment Known as the Zeiss CMM
- Knobull Promotes Tips To Maximize Job Search Success
- FirstLight Home Care Unveils Newly Designed Website
- Trilogy Diamonds & Co revitalizing the Entertainment Industry
- Aquia Inc. Awarded Subcontract from Noblis on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) SaaS Governance Initiative
- STARS Announces New Additions to its All-Star Team