Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 101
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- NeoMetrix Technologies, Inc: 3D Systems Releases First-to-Market Enhancements to Reverse Engineering
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- New Online Security Store, by Security Guard LLC
- Education Leaders Peggy Selma and Vice Admiral David Brewer to Co-Chairs New K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Local Oklahoma Globelink Security Systems Has Announced a New Wireless 4G LTE Alarm Monitoring Plan
- Customisation is Key in Power Electronics by GD Rectifiers
The Most Advanced RFID and Smartphone Reader Available for Physical Access Control to be Introduced at ISC West
ELATEC, a global specialist in radio frequency identification (RFID) readers enabling user authentication for these and other access control applications, will introduce its latest new product the TWN4 Palon Compact Panel Reader at the ISC West Conference and Exhibition, to be held March 17-20, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Palon is a powerful, multi-function reader optimized for physical access control applications. Unlike traditional RFID readers, Palon's unique capabilities include:
- Flexible architecture and a robust, open API to support custom applications and unique functionality
- Supports encryption for security applications
- Quick and easy updating to support emerging market requirements, and done so either remotely or via a contactless configuration card
- Reads and writes all major transponder technologies globally—60+, including HID Global, LEGIC and NXP, and NFC and BLE mobile device technologies for use with smartphones.
More on eTradeWire News
- AXT Offer Fluicell's Innovative Range of Tissue Engineering Systems in Australia & NZ
- Ride to Save Charity Launches Next Monday
- 10 Steps to job seeking post Covid-19
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020
- Donna McElroy Honored With Esteemed Invitation
To see Palon and ELATEC's suite of offerings, visit ELATEC booth #23006. You can also see Palon in the New Product Showcase at ISC West.
For more information contact ELATEC at +1 772-210-2263 or Americasemail@example.com, or visit elatec.com.
ELATEC specializes in advanced, contactless user authentication and access control solutions. The company is an international leader in the field of multi-frequency/multi-standard RFID / NFC / BLE readers. The company was founded in 1988 and currently has sixteen locations worldwide. ELATEC Inc's headquarters are in Palm City, Florida and ELATEC GmbH's headquarters are in Munich, Germany.
- AviateNow and iDialogue Partner to Deliver a SaaS Aviation Solution on the Salesforce™ Platform
- Space Foundation Launches the Center for Innovation and Education
- 7th Annual Reality Television Awards
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
- Stange Law Firm, PC Adds Attorney Carmen Keller in Belleville, Illinois
- Attorney Vanessa Martinez Joins Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City
- Michigan SEO Group Provides Tips for Business During COVID-19
- Roofman Roofs Can Keep Your Home Cooler
- Introducing Our Newest Course: COVID-19 in Healthcare
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Local Dojo Offers Motivation During Trying Times
- Stapleton Group Expands Team in Response to Strong Demand
- Unjacketed Flexible Stainless Steel Conduit
- New initiative helps small businesses access free resources during COVID-19 pandemic
- Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida 1st Edition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mike Stromberg
- 40% of Americans Now Unable to Retire, According to Latest Simplywise Retirement Confidence Surve
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors