Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Promotional Marketing Expert, Danette Gossett, On How To Thank Those People Who Refer Prospects
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- #NEWTRUTHS Launches During the 2019 Cincinnati Music Festival to Showcase the Strength and Dispel Myths of Black Culture
- Ultimate Edge Communications appoints Bassel Rana to lead client acquisition and account development
- AMM Communications Voted One of the Best STL PR Firms in 2019 by Small Business Monthly
- The Influencer Marketing Factory Successful Case Study For Universal Music's Viral Song On Tiktok
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- The Fort Bend Chamber Of Commerce Wins 1st Place For "Best Website In Texas
- Suttle-Straus Expands Into Promotional Products Market
1.) Good UX/UI Design
Having good UX/UI design (https://www.syaxlmarketing.com/design) allows you to have insight about your target customer. After all, the landing page is meant to be useful to your target audience and match their needs to your services. Create a user experience design that is simple, uses a lot of white space and is responsive and interactive. Make sure that your buttons are big enough for users to notice and add in any information (one-liners) that will answer as many questions as your visitors might have, (i.e.), if you want visitors to click a button for a "free consultation" specify that you are taking up "X" amount of their time. Also, be sure to use colors, backgrounds, fonts and sizes accordingly, if you have light colored text on a medium colored background, use an inner background for the text. Next, as mentioned above, get as much information as possible upfront, (i.e.), if you are operating a driving school website and want to find out what your visitor needs, use forms that capture what kind of driver they are ("Driver's Permit, Driver's License Jr. (Under 18), Driver's License, Commercial Driver's License, etc.) This way, by the time you are asking them to check out or contact you, you have as much information as possible to shorten that questionnaire-like conversation. Lastly, if your landing page has a menu, make it short and navigational.
More on eTradeWire News
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
2.) Make Your Content Relevant To What Landing Page Is For
A common misconception about landing pages is that it is supposed to have everything about the business or brand, wrong! It should be directly focused on what it is that you are advertising or wanting to emphasize, be it a product, service or a topic of importance (i.e.), if you sell fragrances and you are rolling out your latest fragrance, you may want a landing page specifically giving information, visuals and CTAs on how to purchase it. If you are selling a service, you may want to focus on why this service is important to your customers and how they can get started through that landing page. Now, if you are running a blog, you will want to focus on a specific topic of importance that is guiding your ideal audience to your cause or issue. The content on this page should describe all their is to know about the purpose of this page and how to either get started or move forward through your CTA buttons.
3.) Forms! Forms! Forms!
A great way to reduce high-bounce rate on your website is to get as much information on your visitor for follow-up in the first half of the landing page. Whether it's a simple form asking for demographic information (name, email, and/or phone number) or a form that offers a free incentive, so that you get the information you need from your visitors directly from your landing page. Form building can be tricky but using forms that have "fill-in" type of answers or "drop-down menu" answers are the best types for allowing your visitors control and also giving guidance toward answers that help them and you at the same time.
4.) Call-To-Action (CTA) Buttons
This is about as simple as it gets. Create a button for the action you want your visitor to take and link it to a page, contact form, Lightbox or where ever you want them to go after absorbing all the information on your landing page. While you may want to give visitors the option to contact you, purchase or download something, keep your CTA buttons to a minimum, meaning do not have CTAs for more than the options previously mentioned. Trust me if they make it past the average 3 seconds, you don't want to lose them by having too many different calls to action.
More on eTradeWire News
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
- LowPro. Released His Newest EP, and the Result is Dynamic and Endlessly "Expansive"
5.) Use Graphics
If you don't have the resources to use original graphics and media, that's okay! After all, stock photos have the best quality and usually are royalty-free images/videos. Use companies like Pexels (https://www.pexels.com/), Canva (https://www.canva.com/) and iStock Photo (https://www.istockphoto.com/) for great images at little to no cost. The beauty of using graphics is that you can find them super easily by typing just a few words into their search bars and also you can tell a lot of your story through images and videos, leaving no reason for visitors on your landing page to be overwhelmed by information. If you do have graphics, even better! Learn how a picture can say a thousand words. As cliche as that may be, it holds true and visitors tend to spend longer on your website if you have high-quality relevant graphics.
These 5 steps for building a landing page can help you close leads and also re-market to old visitors. Keep in mind, no matter your trade, there are 3 types of user intents (https://www.syaxlmarketing.com/clients-truemeas...) (informational, navigational, and transactional). You want to be certain that your landing page can effectively communicate and intrigue your visitors at every intent so you can convert them to leads/customers.
To understand more about landing pages or to have us create one for you, contact us (https://www.syaxl.com/contact) now. We are leaders in digital marketing (https://www.syaxlmarketing.com/) because we understand you and your online needs.
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000