Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 133
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 112
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 104
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- UPS and Rise & Lead Women Host Webinar To Help Small Businesses In The Benelux Establish An Online Presence And Expand Their Reach During The Pandemic
- eMaximize and Peninsula General Provide 100 Meals to the Elderly
- Thinking Cap Agency Introduces State-of-the-Art Enrollment Marketing Performance Tool, QUAD™
1.) Good UX/UI Design
Having good UX/UI design (https://www.syaxlmarketing.com/design) allows you to have insight about your target customer. After all, the landing page is meant to be useful to your target audience and match their needs to your services. Create a user experience design that is simple, uses a lot of white space and is responsive and interactive. Make sure that your buttons are big enough for users to notice and add in any information (one-liners) that will answer as many questions as your visitors might have, (i.e.), if you want visitors to click a button for a "free consultation" specify that you are taking up "X" amount of their time. Also, be sure to use colors, backgrounds, fonts and sizes accordingly, if you have light colored text on a medium colored background, use an inner background for the text. Next, as mentioned above, get as much information as possible upfront, (i.e.), if you are operating a driving school website and want to find out what your visitor needs, use forms that capture what kind of driver they are ("Driver's Permit, Driver's License Jr. (Under 18), Driver's License, Commercial Driver's License, etc.) This way, by the time you are asking them to check out or contact you, you have as much information as possible to shorten that questionnaire-like conversation. Lastly, if your landing page has a menu, make it short and navigational.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
2.) Make Your Content Relevant To What Landing Page Is For
A common misconception about landing pages is that it is supposed to have everything about the business or brand, wrong! It should be directly focused on what it is that you are advertising or wanting to emphasize, be it a product, service or a topic of importance (i.e.), if you sell fragrances and you are rolling out your latest fragrance, you may want a landing page specifically giving information, visuals and CTAs on how to purchase it. If you are selling a service, you may want to focus on why this service is important to your customers and how they can get started through that landing page. Now, if you are running a blog, you will want to focus on a specific topic of importance that is guiding your ideal audience to your cause or issue. The content on this page should describe all their is to know about the purpose of this page and how to either get started or move forward through your CTA buttons.
3.) Forms! Forms! Forms!
A great way to reduce high-bounce rate on your website is to get as much information on your visitor for follow-up in the first half of the landing page. Whether it's a simple form asking for demographic information (name, email, and/or phone number) or a form that offers a free incentive, so that you get the information you need from your visitors directly from your landing page. Form building can be tricky but using forms that have "fill-in" type of answers or "drop-down menu" answers are the best types for allowing your visitors control and also giving guidance toward answers that help them and you at the same time.
4.) Call-To-Action (CTA) Buttons
This is about as simple as it gets. Create a button for the action you want your visitor to take and link it to a page, contact form, Lightbox or where ever you want them to go after absorbing all the information on your landing page. While you may want to give visitors the option to contact you, purchase or download something, keep your CTA buttons to a minimum, meaning do not have CTAs for more than the options previously mentioned. Trust me if they make it past the average 3 seconds, you don't want to lose them by having too many different calls to action.
More on eTradeWire News
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene
- Demand Justice for George Floyd
5.) Use Graphics
If you don't have the resources to use original graphics and media, that's okay! After all, stock photos have the best quality and usually are royalty-free images/videos. Use companies like Pexels (https://www.pexels.com/), Canva (https://www.canva.com/) and iStock Photo (https://www.istockphoto.com/) for great images at little to no cost. The beauty of using graphics is that you can find them super easily by typing just a few words into their search bars and also you can tell a lot of your story through images and videos, leaving no reason for visitors on your landing page to be overwhelmed by information. If you do have graphics, even better! Learn how a picture can say a thousand words. As cliche as that may be, it holds true and visitors tend to spend longer on your website if you have high-quality relevant graphics.
These 5 steps for building a landing page can help you close leads and also re-market to old visitors. Keep in mind, no matter your trade, there are 3 types of user intents (https://www.syaxlmarketing.com/clients-truemeas...) (informational, navigational, and transactional). You want to be certain that your landing page can effectively communicate and intrigue your visitors at every intent so you can convert them to leads/customers.
To understand more about landing pages or to have us create one for you, contact us (https://www.syaxl.com/contact) now. We are leaders in digital marketing (https://www.syaxlmarketing.com/) because we understand you and your online needs.
- Heritage at Pennington sees Phase 2 success
- Traditions at Chesterfield's best-selling Alexandria home design is now available for a quick move
- New Online Course Available for Do-it-Yourself Divorces
- Scientology Info Center Hosts Stay Well Concert Watch Party
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Real Estate Agent in Montebello, CA 90640
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Todd Eppert Receives 2019 Brian Tracy Award for Sales Excellence from FocalPoint Business Coaching
- Qwinix Achieves Health and Life Sciences Expertise in the Google Cloud Partner Program
- Qualis Corporation awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 & 4
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Ohana Moments, The Premier Hand Crafted, Long Lasting Rose Shop Launches New Collection
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus Changing Address, But Not Mission
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- Rush to Replenish Auto Dealer Inventory Puts Upward Pressure on Used Vehicle Prices
- Qualis Corporation promotes Marc Peterson to VP Strategic Programs
- Team Acme Redesigns City Of Henderson's Vinyl Wraps On Patrol Vehicles
- SHIVA! The newest children's book by Demi
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster