Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 200
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 142
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Siembra Heritage Weaves Tradition & Fashion Together in Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Pieces
- Wisconsin company targets parents with 'unlosable' face masks integrated into children's clothing
- Wedding and COVID – How to Shop for a Wedding Dress?
- Julia's Back to school deal 2020
- Bow Tie Brand Releases 3 New Items Dedicated To Frontline Workers
- Medical Apparel Company, Sway, Cures Ill-Fitting Scrubs with Fashionable, Functional Designs
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- New Leadership Added to Arizona Apparel Foundation Amid Fashion Incubator Pivot to PPE Manufacturing
"It's definitely a major accomplishment for us to make it a year, but also to have National Harbor to openly welcome us back for a second year," Wilson said. "The first year we were initially told no. But we wanted that space and we wanted to be at the harbor, so to overcome that no and to be at a place where we feel like we're apart of the family, it's a huge step for us."
A D.C.-area native, Wilson started the Miguel Wilson Collection in Atlanta, providing custom suits to high profile men. Eventually, he became the go-to guy for actors, athletes, entrepreneurs, celebrities, musicians and royalty, across the country and internationally.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?
- Presidio Identity Aims to Eliminate Identity Theft, Financial Fraud with Innovative Trust and Iden
- Tennessee Nonprofit Provides Aid to State Military Families During COVID Pandemic
- State of Yucatán Joins 4 Mexican States to Promote "Mundo Maya Mexico"
Additionally, the Miguel Wilson Collection renowned for being one of the few menswear brands, especially by a black designer, that carries a wedding collection for grooms and groomsmen.
Actor Josh Morgan ("The Vampire Diaries and "The Originals"), Filmmaker Will Packer ("Girls Trip" and "Think Like A Man"), rappers Waka Flocka and 2Chainz, singer KEM, and "Real Housewives of Atlanta" husbands Todd Tucker, Peter Thomas, and Michael Sterling, are just a few of the men who have worn the Miguel Wilson Collection on their wedding day.
And other grooms have been featured in the Wedding section of publications, such as Essence Magazine.
"I want to thank the staff who have been able to build that store and the Miguel Wilson Collection brand for that market. I'm looking forward to the second year being much better and bigger year for us as we expand and continue to grow in the DMW-area."
For more information or to set up an appointment, in-store or virtual visit http://www.miguelwilson.com/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Reiki Level I Certification Classes with Energy of Serenity and Reiki Master Teacher, Donna McDine
- Exact Solar Named to 2020 List of Top Solar Contractors in North America
- Beacon Media + Marketing Recruits Fresh Reno Talent
- WalknTours, Boston's Coolest Walking Tours, Launches With 10 tours in the Heart of Beantown
- Adora Bright: Quality Child Care and Education in a Safe Environment
About The Miguel Wilson Collection
Created by celebrity fashion designer Miguel Wilson, The Miguel Wilson Collection is a luxury men's fashion label composed of suits, sportcoats, trousers, shirts and accessories. With a signature Wedding Collection offered at many high-end bridal boutiques throughout the country, and two flagship stores, The Miguel Wilson Collection has been the choice for many high profile men on their wedding day, including Hollywood producer Will Packer, reality stars Peter Thomas and Todd Tucker, NFL players Bobby Rainey and Travis Daniels, actor Josh Morgan, and rapper 2 Chainz.
404 Communications Firm
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Local Massage Business Refuses To Let Summer Go To The Dogs
- ILIA Aims to Aid Youth in Need of Mental Help During This Covid-19 Pandemic
- Love's and AscendTMS Team Up On TMS Software
- Uptown Gateway Developers applaud Detroit's Amazon and Multimodal Transit Center announcement
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Succulent Varieties Available for Sale
- UK A Levels versus International A Levels
- San Francisco Stress and Anxiety Center welcomes our Community Engagement Manager, Lisa Consiglio
- Tips for Choosing the Right Gold Rope Chain and Pendant
- Jodi Huntoon promoted to marketing director for Stevens Construction
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Kansas City International Airport Adds Three BYD Buses
- Center Parc Credit Union Announces Naming-Rights Sponsorship for Georgia State Stadium
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—Inc. 5000
- Stratasys Platinum Channel Partner PADT Expands 3D Printing System Sales Into Texas to Meet the Growing Demand for Prototyping and End-Use Products
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
- SR for Black Voices, a retrospective of documentaries, streams online August 21-22
- eWorkOrders Named In Capterra's Top 20 Asset Tracking List
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Jason Poitras in Bloomington, IL
- Digisonics Partners with Pie Medical Imaging for Comprehensive Image Analysis and Reporting Solutions