Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 426
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
Similar on eTradeWire
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- Trump Portrait Free Speech Lawsuit Against The Smithsonian Now At The US Supreme Court
- Garcia & Artigliere Represents Former Good Samaritan Hospital Patient in Elder Abuse Claim
- Keno Kozie and ALA Bring Technology Training to Legal Industry
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Attorney Greg Jordan in Orlando
- Menke Celebrates 45 years of Employee Ownership, to Present at the 2019 Employee Owned Conference in Las Vegas
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Ketan S. Vakil Included in the 2019 Orange County Business Journal OC500
- Gaslowitz Frankel Recognized as One of 2020's Best Law Firms in Atlanta
- Ex-Patient Sues "Suboxone for Cash" Opioid Treatment Clinic
- Law Image Announces Results Of Its Customer Satisfaction Survey
According to the Hispanic National Bar Association, while making up 18 percent of the country's population, Hispanics comprise only about 5 percent of the nation's lawyers. A legal profession that is more reflective of our nation's ethnic diversity would benefit everyone by increasing public trust in the legal system, assisting law firms in developing more innovative approaches to legal problems, and over time, increase judicial diversity.
After meeting with law school administrators, the LBA board of directors learned that a significant barrier for many Hispanics who wish to pursue a legal education is their inability to afford an LSAT preparation course, which would lead to higher LSAT scores and ultimate a higher chance of getting accepted into law school.
With this in mind, the LBA is organizing its inaugural ¡Andale! 5K to raise funds for scholarships to pay for Hispanic college students to offset the costs of LSAT preparation courses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Step Through the Looking Glass with the Grand Opening of the Wonderland Tea Company
- Keyfactor Products Now Available Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Dentist in the Lehigh Valley Helping Patients Smile with Confidence
- A Deal on a 2016 Jetta You Can't Miss
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Support is crucial to making the ¡Andale! 5K a success. Listed on the ¡Andale! 5K website are available sponsorship levels, along with the benefits for each level.
The LBA seeks to obtain sponsorships to fully defray the cost of the event. This way, the participants' registration fees will go directly toward LBA's scholarship fund. Join in the efforts to equalize law school admissions!
To become a sponsor please contact Marisa Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for the race visit, https://www.raceentry.com/andale-5k/race-information.
ABOUT THE LAS VEGAS LATINO BAR ASSOCIATION
The purpose of LBA is to serve the public interest by cultivating the science of jurisprudence, promoting reform in the law, facilitating the administration of justice, advancing the standing of Latinos in the legal profession, preserving the high standards of professionalism among Latino attorneys, and cooperating with other professional and community organizations in furthering the aforementioned purposes.
- Limited Edition National Park Edition Travato Now at La Mesa RV
- The Love Of Camping: Are You Truly Equipped for The Wild?
- Telaeris and Coppernic Partner on Identity Authentication Solution for Europe
- WipFly IoT Platform Beta Launch
- Alumni Staffing LLC is now a GSA Multiple Award Schedule holder
- Stumpy's Hatchet House Makes Its Way to Princeton
- Aloma Bowl Hosts Official Toys for Tots Holiday Toy Drive
- Xometry Supplies Adds Plastics to Materials Offering
- Caring for Aging Parents: How to Keep Expenses Low
- Process Technology adds Continuous Improvement Manager
- Do you get Streaky Windshield?
- Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers Founder, Mindy Felinton Discusses Pet Trusts
- E. Lawrence, Ltd. offers a fresh take on real estate closing gifts
- Apex's First Escape Room to Celebrate the Grand Opening of its Newest Room
- The Car That is Ideal For Many Lifestyles: Used Ford Escape
- FileCatalyst to Showcase Entire Solution Suite at Denver Colorado's SC19
- Saint Joseph's University & Altair Integrated Services's 4th Annual Product Innovation Challenge
- Woman Diagnosed with Lymphoma Needs Stem Cell Transplant to Survive
- Hammock Gardens Nursery Announces Upcoming Workshop Schedule
- Telaeris et Coppernic s'associent pour fournir une solution d'authentification de l'identité en Europe