Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 181
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 175
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 174
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 170
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 165
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 154
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 147
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 118
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Food Service Supplier's Catalog Adds Bamboo Light Cutlery and Stirrers
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Adds Compostable Brown Sugarcane Lids to Catalog
- Smart Baking Company products now available at Walmart
- Cher, Cockroaches and ... a Margarita?
- Life's Grape Expands Retail Distribution & Transports You to Your Childhood Found In the Snack Aisle
- Stars of Delaware Recognizes ICON-Managed, The Landing Bar & Grille, as Best New Restaurant in DE
- PacknWood Food Service Supplier Updated Their Catalog With These Two New Taco Holder Products
- Four New Paper Bag Designs Now Available in PacknWood's Food Service Supplier Catalog
- Superior Application Technology Meets Advanced Chemistry
- AcadianKitchens.com Launches With Free Shipping on the Best Cajun Food in the Country
The new restaurant and sports bar will offer a flavorful lunch and dinner menu with a variety of local ingredients— all available seven days a week. The Landing fills a void in Millsboro, offering an inviting space that provides a wide variety of dining preferences. The open concept interior boasts an abundance of natural light complemented by a charming center fireplace; the space offers plenty of table and bar seating as well as cozy booth options.
More on eTradeWire News
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
The Landing is a contemporary American restaurant with a focus on indigenous food; the menu boasts a variety of creative and Homestyle offerings, including jumbo lump crab cake platters, hearth baked pizzas and Chef Samantha Mairano's famous homemade meatloaf.
"We're excited to elevate the level of food service in Millsboro," said Alan Peters, Directory of Culinary Operations for ICON Management. "Everything here is made from scratch, we look forward to bringing the best handcrafted offerings and a feel-good atmosphere to Sussex County."
The Landing is open to the public Sunday to Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Please visit TheLandingatPL.com (http://www.thelandingatpl.com/) for more information.
About ICON Management
ICON Management Services, Inc. (est. 2007) is a Florida based property management company that has built a team of professionals such as on-staff agronomists, PGA qualified golf professionals, licensed community association managers, lifestyle and fitness directors, talented chefs, experienced club managers, accountants, and more. Regardless the complexity of needs, ICON manages golf and country clubs, homeowners' associations, resort communities, food and beverage departments, etc. with a focus on creating, developing, and nurturing relationships. ICON's commitment lies in helping communities achieve progressive change and ongoing positive results.
More on eTradeWire News
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
Learn more about ICON at www.theiconteam.com or call (941) 747-7261.
Lauren Blaess Detra
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV