Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smithtown Children's Foundation 2019 Community Table Relocates
- From Olives To Oil Celebrates 1st Anniversary Sept. 21 With Giveaways, Specials & Open Public Market
- Foxtail Coffee Co. partners with Yaupon Brothers to serve Florida-grown tea
- Mid West Displays Launch Free Delivery Promotion on Digital Menu Boards
- Del Mar Coming to Naples, Florida
- Phreeviews by Phinge to Compete with Yelp Through a Real-Time, Rewards-Based Platform for Ratings and Reviews on All Phinge Platforms!
- Weller Continues to Define the CBD Category With Debut of CBD Drink Mix Singles at Expo East
- Fat Snax Rolls Out Nationally at Whole Foods
- Wean Green Launches Corporate LitterLESS Lunch Program
More on eTradeWire News
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
Aside from the price to quality payoff, what sets Thrive Knives apart from other knife makers is the company's ethos. Thrive Knives is motivated by a simple belief: bad design and low quality ultimately create waste, while good quality and beautiful design empower consumers to adopt a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle, one small choice at a time.
"As a global community, we can no longer afford to throw away things we use every day," says Thrive Knives founder Shu Lambert, "but most of us can't afford to stock up on the high-quality versions of basic home necessities." Investing in cheap, mass-produced knives is usually a double-edged loss—not only are you contributing to landfill waste when you throw that knife in the trash, but you're also buying into an unhealthy mass-manufacturing cycle.
Thrive Knives (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thrive5/thrive-knives-thrive-5-essential-knife-collection) is a small adjustment to the kitchen knife game—but with a big pay-off. The most obvious advantage to a higher-quality set is its longevity: these knives are forged from Japanese VG10 steel with 33 layers of damascus cladding protecting their high-carbon core, and they're cryogenically treated to a 59-61 Rockwell hardness. In English? They're sharp knives that cut the way you want them to, for a long time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
- First True American Football Boardgame, combining gaming with authentic football strategy
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Historical Romance - Overlord
For Lambert, the balance between quality and sustainability is non-negotiable. If we need to buy products, why not buy ones that are made beautifully and built to last? Thoughtful design empowers small changes in day-to-day routines that lead to consistent, long-term change.
"Being able to live consciously is a privilege of modern life," says Lambert. "This past century is the first time in human history that we have the luxury of being forward thinking, and now more than ever, our future depends on it."
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security
- World Famous Heisman Trophy Hits Mossy Nissan
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Arlington Heights, IL