Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 227
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 170
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Influencer Model Agency and Social NFT Marketplace Partner to allow influencers and models can create, mint & profit from NFTs
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- E | N | L is Now Offering Multiple Acrylic Systems!
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Lillee Jean TALKS! LIVE Announces Season 3 Lineup
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- V 10 Plus USA Inc. Announces Color Therapy Strategy
- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- Precautions To Take When Gardening to Prevent Skin Problems
The initiative continues to invite consumers to join the Kiss Wow Club community and encourage self-pampering via the application of lipstick and by sharing a positive affirmation about why they love applying lipstick and how lipstick positively brightens their day. They can also share what they may have missed about wearing their usual application of lipstick over the past year or would miss about lipstick without a pop of lipstick colour.
In celebration of the launch of the Winter Lunar Solstice Lipstick Collection, the Kiss Wow Club will run the #KissWowLipLove campaign for the foreseeable future.
More on eTradeWire News
- BMI Assists in Acquisition of UECompression in Denver, Colorado
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
A spokesperson stated "our research shows that lipstick was and is still being worn – even under masks – the payoff is invisible.
This leads us to believe that there is a self-realised positive benefit to wearing lipstick, even if others cannot see the shade sported, wearing lipstick can positively improve mood, self-esteem and is seen as being a ritual for self.
With restrictions now currently eased, Kiss Wow Club's lipstick subscription service is best in place to ease consumers back into purchasing lipstick on a regular basis. The quarterly subscription is available on a flexible basis with customers being able to pause their subscription. The subscription is also available as a 6-month or yearly subscription or on a one-off non subscription basis. Each quarter Kiss Wow Club will release three new lipsticks presented in a signature bespoke designed gift box.
The Kiss Wow Club Winter Lunar Solstice Lipstick Collection comes in three strong, vibrant, and vivid shades: Lava Magenta, Grenadine Rocket and Bella Stella. Kiss Wow Club lipsticks are plant-based, vegan, paraben, and cruelty-free.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
- New Book Series of Mini-Memoirs, Scars to Stars, Inaugurated
- Lee & Associates LA North/Ventura Brokers Sale Of Simi Valley Asset
Kiss Wow Lipsticks are vegan, kiss-proof, waterproof, mask-proof, smear-proof, and budge-proof are will be available in over 70 shades formulated with high-quality ingredients for durability. The lipsticks come in different textures and shades, including matte, gloss, satin, and metallic.
For more information on the #KissWowLipLove campaign and other products from the Kiss Wow Club, please visit – http://www.kisswow.club.
About Kiss Wow Club
The Kiss Wow Club subscription features three lipsticks and is available on a quarterly subscription at £18.00 every 3 months or £21 on a one-off non subscription basis for 3 lipsticks. The lipstick subscription package is presented in a signature bespoke designed gift box revealed every quarter.
- ACEC/MA Announces Arup as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan
- VCDF receives $375,000 grant from Truist to expand its lending capital
- Sound System Installation Hull