Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 209
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
- Civilized Demons and Hell Featured in Jon David's Debut Novel THE SAVAGE PEAK
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- Before You Read "Too Much And Never Enough" By Mary L. Trump
The books are titled: "Fortune Cookie Art – Chinese Characters That Provide Clues To Everyone's Personality". They include inspirational fortune cookie quotes from such well known personalities as Madonna, John Steinbeck, Winston Churchill and even Buddha. These quotations are then matched with clever images of Chinese characters created by award-winning Chinese artist Tiffany Chang.
What makes these books unique is that they provide amazingly accurate insight into the personality of the recipient as well as anyone they might know. This is done by matching the characters in this book with the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac. Anyone who owns this little book can instantly identify the personalities of people they know. They can then engage in an interesting conversation as to the types of individuals that may or may not be compatible with a person based on the 2,000 year old Chinese zodiac.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Basement Brings on New COO: Conrad Edwards Joins Indianapolis Agency
- SMS - Cell Phone Marketing Tool
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- Walter Art Gallery Virtually Presents "The Compass Collection" with Lucretia Torva
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
About the Author - Winslow Bud Johnson has traveled extensively throughout China for the past 30 years and has conducted extensive research regarding the Chinese culture. He is the author of several books on the Chinese culture including Fortune Cookie Art, Should You Consider Dating A Rat, Business Success Today and Chinese Zodiac Art. As a Keynote Speaker he is passionate about sharing his insight about the Chinese way of life. In addition to English he speaks Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
About the Artist - Tiffany Chang was born in Shanghai, China and raised in Taipei, Taiwan where she started her training as an artist at the age of 10. Her art includes a variety of different bodies of work including several series on the Chinese zodiac. From images of humanized animals to cartoons her paintings help to explain the Chinese zodiac.
The book is also available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578525704. For more information about the book "Fortune Cookie Art?" contact the Stamford Marketing Group at 1-203-348-2356
Stamford Marketing Group, Inc.
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- WombWave Technologies Corp. launches software development
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Bloomberg Harvard Leadership program selects Costa Mesa mayor
- Brick Scholars is an Inspiration
- Newest PYNKTALKS Guest is a Musician & "Unicorn Magic Professional"
- Makita Trusts Blades Direct & Bladesdirect.net as The Newest Distributor
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10